July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Amazing Grass, Green SuperFood, Chocolate Drink Powder, Cacao Infusion, 17 oz (480 g)

GOOD! REALLLY GOOD!!!

Posted by 5754836188627309811 on Aug 14, 2012

This is a good product,and the pure cocoa in it even fights cancer,(look it up/apoptosis). I give it to my husband in a smoothie for breakfast, for he will not actually eat food in the morning, but he will drink the smoothies. It says that it 'feeds' every cell in the body, I believe it.

Tastes great - feels great!

Posted by MikaelP on Jul 31, 2012

This combination of healthy herbs and chocolate tastes like an exquisite chocolate drink, when you mix with soymilk or oatmilk. The taste is so wonderful that you can hardly believe that this is actually a super healthy chocolatemix!

Amazing Grass is actually amazing

Posted by Reviewer3054971 on Aug 15, 2012

I am a 24 year old woman struggling with low energy, purchased this after alot of research and I am really, really happy. My energy levels have been boosted, my skin is alot clearer and I sleep better. I have also noticed food cravings have reduced and its easier for me to stay off the junk food. And this is just after 4 days of use. I have it with milk in the morning along with a piece of fruit. Strongly recommended to anybody. I like it so much I'm making my partner get his own tub too. Update: I get frequent nausea now. (Been a good 6 months or so since I started.) I cut my dosage down to 4g about a month ago and don't take it most days now. I'm probably going to discontinue it. I still get an energy boost when I take it but I think I'm too sensitive to something in it.

allergy relief

Posted by Reviewer1042457 on Apr 12, 2012

I add a teaspoon of sweetner and this drink doesn't taste too bad. My allergies have dramatically improved. It took a few weeks though.

Best tasting natural food powdered drink ever

Posted by Reviewer1083358 on Jul 06, 2012

Great taste, I have it with milk. Skin seems clearer and bowel movements more regular.