Amazing chocolatey taste!

Posted by Reviewer2774669 on Apr 22, 2009

Oh my goodness, I was really excited to taste this green formula based on all the rave reviews that I read at iHerb. Everyone was right! When mixed with milk, this tastes just like a chocolate milkshake - absolutely amazing! My usual brand is Greens Plus, which I usually take in berry or tangerine, but I think I'm going to be switching over based on taste and overall better value. If you're unsure about purchasing this, don't be - try it and you'll love it. Plus iHerb is so great!

Amazed!

Posted by Reviewer2897558 on Aug 03, 2012

I just received my order today and was anxious to try this for the first time. As soon as I opened it I was pleased with the smell and had high hopes for the taste at this point. I mixed with whole organic milk and was very surprised at how good it tasted. Now I will need to wait and see if it works for me.

I love this product

Posted by NaturalRemediesforTravel on Jul 15, 2010

I use this in water or add to a smoothie and it tastes fantastic and is a great way to add greens to my diet.

My favorite greens powder

Posted by Reviewer3042935 on Jan 09, 2012

This is a re-order. Really like the taste of this powder, the good stuff in it, and the fillers and sweeteners that are not in it. I mix it with purified water and a splash of soymilk. Nice cocoa flavor...not sweet. This product makes drinking greens powders palatable. No stomach issues, either. Will keep re-ordering.

Greatd product at a good price

Posted by Reviewer3161697 on Jan 03, 2012

Most organic grasses not only taste bad but cost a fortune. This one tastes great, costs less and is full on fantastic stuff. Great for those of us that can't manage to eat all our vegies.

a really good greens product!

Posted by Reviewer3260843 on Oct 12, 2009

I've been taking amazing grass green superfood- chocolate flavor- really enjoy it- notice a good level of energy- hair and nail growth and great complexion! will definitely continue to take this product!

Amazing Grass chocolate powder

Posted by Reviewer1707484 on Nov 02, 2010

My wife try's very hard to get me to down that awful green stuff called wheat grass liquid every other day. I hate it. Fortunately my mom-in-law came to my rescue with The Amazing Grass Green superfood. Its absolutely wonderful and now peace has been restored to our household. Try it you won't regret it. Chocolate powder is fantastic. Thank you mom-in-law

Daily essential

Posted by Reviewer1905980 on Mar 25, 2011

Feel much better while taking this daily. I add it to my smoothies/shakes. My digestion problems are non-existant now, and my skin looks great!

Fantastic! Takes like hot chocolate!

Posted by Reviewer1948779 on Sep 07, 2011

This tastes lovely, the taste definitely grows on you. It stops my craving for anything sweet and bad for me! Love it.

LOVE IT!!!

Posted by Reviewer1170608 on Jul 17, 2010

Love this stuff, tastes great in milk with nothing else added.