Amazing Grass, Green SuperFood, Chocolate Drink Powder, Cacao Infusion, 17 oz (480 g)

Super Detox

Posted by txbohogal on Jan 31, 2013

The Amazing Grass Green Superfood is a healthy way to add high powered nutrients, enzymes, and detoxifying green elements to your diet. I add a scoop of chocolate to my chocolate protein powder and I feel good knowing the superfoods are doing their job to eliminate harmful metals, fluoride, Rx medicine residue, and harmful food additives to purify the blood and boost my overall health.

Amazing Grass chocolate powder

Posted by Reviewer1707484 on Nov 02, 2010

My wife try's very hard to get me to down that awful green stuff called wheat grass liquid every other day. I hate it. Fortunately my mom-in-law came to my rescue with The Amazing Grass Green superfood. Its absolutely wonderful and now peace has been restored to our household. Try it you won't regret it. Chocolate powder is fantastic. Thank you mom-in-law

Fantastic! Takes like hot chocolate!

Posted by Reviewer1948779 on Sep 07, 2011

This tastes lovely, the taste definitely grows on you. It stops my craving for anything sweet and bad for me! Love it.

Greatd product at a good price

Posted by Reviewer3161697 on Jan 03, 2012

Most organic grasses not only taste bad but cost a fortune. This one tastes great, costs less and is full on fantastic stuff. Great for those of us that can't manage to eat all our vegies.

My favorite greens powder

Posted by Reviewer3042935 on Jan 09, 2012

This is a re-order. Really like the taste of this powder, the good stuff in it, and the fillers and sweeteners that are not in it. I mix it with purified water and a splash of soymilk. Nice cocoa flavor...not sweet. This product makes drinking greens powders palatable. No stomach issues, either. Will keep re-ordering.