Amazing Grass, Green SuperFood, Chocolate Drink Powder, Cacao Infusion, 17 oz (480 g)

Reviews 5-star

Best Tasting Green Drink I've Ever Had!

Posted by sarahjean on Jan 04, 2010

Wow, I've only had a few drinks of this so far and it's blown me away! It's so tasty, easy to mix, digestible, and really filling! I have stayed away from green drink mixes in the past as I've found them almost impossible to digest. People used to say it's the detox effect and after a while I'd cope with them, but I used to feel sick having them almost like it was overwhelming. I can see that I could easily have this drink regularly every day. Will check out their other products in the Amazing Grass range now! Good stuff!

Amazing Grass chocolate powder

Posted by Reviewer1707484 on Nov 02, 2010

My wife try's very hard to get me to down that awful green stuff called wheat grass liquid every other day. I hate it. Fortunately my mom-in-law came to my rescue with The Amazing Grass Green superfood. Its absolutely wonderful and now peace has been restored to our household. Try it you won't regret it. Chocolate powder is fantastic. Thank you mom-in-law

Daily essential

Posted by Reviewer1905980 on Mar 25, 2011

Feel much better while taking this daily. I add it to my smoothies/shakes. My digestion problems are non-existant now, and my skin looks great!

Yumm!!

Posted by Reviewer2552744 on Apr 08, 2011

I've taken greens for years, so I can't say I feel any different taking this one. I feel just as good as with the others though. The thing I love about this is that the flavor is MUCH easier to take! I actually mixed a container of this with some other greens that tasted exceptionally bad and it actually tastes quite good now. So, if you have some green powder that you can't gag down, you may be able to salvage it by mixing it with this. I will keep buying this one!

I love this product

Posted by NaturalRemediesforTravel on Jul 15, 2010

I use this in water or add to a smoothie and it tastes fantastic and is a great way to add greens to my diet.