Chocolate vegetables - what's not to love!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Nov 05, 2009

This is the bee's knees. Absolutely wonderful, and taken with a glass of milk and whizzed up, with a banana or fig, is delicious. Tastes a bit like chololate Ready Brek, a British breakfast cereal from days of yore. I shall absolutely buy this again, and possibly bathe in it too. Oh, and it's healthy - these kinds of superfoods usually block me up, but this one results in very satisfying toilet visits!

Out-of-this-world delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1254514 on Sep 06, 2011

Finally, someone developed a truly delicious way to get everything you need into one meal. Almost every ingredient in this powder is organic. That's a big plus. One scoop gives you about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables. My wife and I have tried dozens of Green Drinks over the years. Most taste awful. Amazing Grass "Chocolate Cacao Infusion" is out-of-this-world delicious! My beautiful, 58-year-old wife is a chocoholic. So, she needs her chocolate fixes. Now, she can enjoy a complete meal replacement that taste fantastic. She drinks this first thing in the morning (around 7:30 a.m.) mixed with egg white protein powder, almond milk and a little Greek yogart. Then, she drives to her stressful office job and works from 8:00 to 12:00 and this drink gives her a ton of energy while keeping her alert and calm. In just 3 weeks, she has already lost 6 pounds (2 pounds per week) without changing anything else. And the best part, she is in a good mood all the time now. Thank you Amazing Grass for this unique product and iHerb for offering it at a great price!

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jul 06, 2012

Tasty and healthy. My only minus is the chocolate flavour is a little weak, so I would add 2 scoops to a large glass of almond or rice milk. Mixes really well!

Best way to get veggies

Posted by Reviewer1382006 on Apr 19, 2012

For me atleast. I put it in my protein shake and have one of those atleast once a day. Go for the non-cocoa version if you want more bang for your buck.

The taste is the best!

Posted by kirowang on Feb 03, 2012

This cocoa powdered green formula is very well packaged and the ingredients are really amazing! The 8 grams of doze is well enough, to satisfy your needs. Try it and go for it!

energetic

Posted by Reviewer2980307 on Feb 07, 2012

Chocolate Drink Powder is very useful. It`s just like breakfast. After having it, you are full of energy and get the feeling of satiety.It has the flavor of cacao and a light taste of dried herbs,fruit and vegetables. I like it very much, especially in cases I have no time for eating.

Love it!

Posted by 4670735421829090863 on Mar 15, 2014

Really great, better than chocolate if you have it with milk and some cream, delicious!

Taste Good

Posted by 5011489181033648786 on Apr 28, 2014

Good Product a lil bit expensivv

Always good products

Posted by Reviewer3160239 on Mar 04, 2013

I add this to my vege protein shakes for nutrients, flavour & alkalising effects.

Tastes quite good

Posted by Reviewer2687433 on Sep 16, 2012

I love chocolate and this green drink tastes pretty good. I do prefer the berry flavored one a bit more though.