great mix!

Posted by bbchris on Sep 24, 2011

i add bananas, kiwi fruit & pineapple plus I use soya milk and make a great chocolate shake!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2099075 on Sep 11, 2011

I really like this and it makes me feel so healthy!

Fantastic! Takes like hot chocolate!

Posted by Reviewer1948779 on Sep 07, 2011

This tastes lovely, the taste definitely grows on you. It stops my craving for anything sweet and bad for me! Love it.

Out-of-this-world delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1254514 on Sep 06, 2011

Finally, someone developed a truly delicious way to get everything you need into one meal. Almost every ingredient in this powder is organic. That's a big plus. One scoop gives you about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables. My wife and I have tried dozens of Green Drinks over the years. Most taste awful. Amazing Grass "Chocolate Cacao Infusion" is out-of-this-world delicious! My beautiful, 58-year-old wife is a chocoholic. So, she needs her chocolate fixes. Now, she can enjoy a complete meal replacement that taste fantastic. She drinks this first thing in the morning (around 7:30 a.m.) mixed with egg white protein powder, almond milk and a little Greek yogart. Then, she drives to her stressful office job and works from 8:00 to 12:00 and this drink gives her a ton of energy while keeping her alert and calm. In just 3 weeks, she has already lost 6 pounds (2 pounds per week) without changing anything else. And the best part, she is in a good mood all the time now. Thank you Amazing Grass for this unique product and iHerb for offering it at a great price!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3047621 on Jul 13, 2011

I enjoy adding a scoop to oats and smoothies! It's a great product and I very much recommend it.

amazing grass is amazing

Posted by Reviewer2904198 on Jun 28, 2011

i have been drinking this for a while now and it tastes great and blends well with a breakfast drink that i have now and again. it's also good on it's own with a bit of milk or soy milk.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2655199 on May 25, 2011

I've been drinking this for over a year now. Pour a scoop in my morning homemade kefir. It has a lot of good stuff in it. Recommended.

Great alone or in smoothies.

Posted by mountainpony on Apr 14, 2011

Most mornings I make a smoothie with either this or the regular, but if I am busy our son can mix this in milk on his own and loves it. It really helps with overall wellness.

Yumm!!

Posted by Reviewer2552744 on Apr 08, 2011

I've taken greens for years, so I can't say I feel any different taking this one. I feel just as good as with the others though. The thing I love about this is that the flavor is MUCH easier to take! I actually mixed a container of this with some other greens that tasted exceptionally bad and it actually tastes quite good now. So, if you have some green powder that you can't gag down, you may be able to salvage it by mixing it with this. I will keep buying this one!

Daily essential

Posted by Reviewer1905980 on Mar 25, 2011

Feel much better while taking this daily. I add it to my smoothies/shakes. My digestion problems are non-existant now, and my skin looks great!