Amazing chocolatey taste!

Posted by Reviewer2774669 on Apr 22, 2009

Oh my goodness, I was really excited to taste this green formula based on all the rave reviews that I read at iHerb. Everyone was right! When mixed with milk, this tastes just like a chocolate milkshake - absolutely amazing! My usual brand is Greens Plus, which I usually take in berry or tangerine, but I think I'm going to be switching over based on taste and overall better value. If you're unsure about purchasing this, don't be - try it and you'll love it. Plus iHerb is so great!

a really good greens product!

Posted by Reviewer3260843 on Oct 12, 2009

I've been taking amazing grass green superfood- chocolate flavor- really enjoy it- notice a good level of energy- hair and nail growth and great complexion! will definitely continue to take this product!

Best Tasting Green Drink I've Ever Had!

Posted by sarahjean on Jan 04, 2010

Wow, I've only had a few drinks of this so far and it's blown me away! It's so tasty, easy to mix, digestible, and really filling! I have stayed away from green drink mixes in the past as I've found them almost impossible to digest. People used to say it's the detox effect and after a while I'd cope with them, but I used to feel sick having them almost like it was overwhelming. I can see that I could easily have this drink regularly every day. Will check out their other products in the Amazing Grass range now! Good stuff!

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1651063 on Nov 03, 2011

This was my first time trying something like this. Best to add it to smoothies but I shake it up with non-dairy milk too. It's a bit grainy but I like the taste.

Chocolate vegetables - what's not to love!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Nov 05, 2009

This is the bee's knees. Absolutely wonderful, and taken with a glass of milk and whizzed up, with a banana or fig, is delicious. Tastes a bit like chololate Ready Brek, a British breakfast cereal from days of yore. I shall absolutely buy this again, and possibly bathe in it too. Oh, and it's healthy - these kinds of superfoods usually block me up, but this one results in very satisfying toilet visits!

Out-of-this-world delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1254514 on Sep 06, 2011

Finally, someone developed a truly delicious way to get everything you need into one meal. Almost every ingredient in this powder is organic. That's a big plus. One scoop gives you about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables. My wife and I have tried dozens of Green Drinks over the years. Most taste awful. Amazing Grass "Chocolate Cacao Infusion" is out-of-this-world delicious! My beautiful, 58-year-old wife is a chocoholic. So, she needs her chocolate fixes. Now, she can enjoy a complete meal replacement that taste fantastic. She drinks this first thing in the morning (around 7:30 a.m.) mixed with egg white protein powder, almond milk and a little Greek yogart. Then, she drives to her stressful office job and works from 8:00 to 12:00 and this drink gives her a ton of energy while keeping her alert and calm. In just 3 weeks, she has already lost 6 pounds (2 pounds per week) without changing anything else. And the best part, she is in a good mood all the time now. Thank you Amazing Grass for this unique product and iHerb for offering it at a great price!

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jul 06, 2012

Tasty and healthy. My only minus is the chocolate flavour is a little weak, so I would add 2 scoops to a large glass of almond or rice milk. Mixes really well!

Best way to get veggies

Posted by Reviewer1382006 on Apr 19, 2012

For me atleast. I put it in my protein shake and have one of those atleast once a day. Go for the non-cocoa version if you want more bang for your buck.

Always good products

Posted by Reviewer3160239 on Mar 04, 2013

I add this to my vege protein shakes for nutrients, flavour & alkalising effects.

Tastes quite good

Posted by Reviewer2687433 on Sep 16, 2012

I love chocolate and this green drink tastes pretty good. I do prefer the berry flavored one a bit more though.