Best Tasting Green Drink I've Ever Had!

Posted by sarahjean on Jan 04, 2010

Wow, I've only had a few drinks of this so far and it's blown me away! It's so tasty, easy to mix, digestible, and really filling! I have stayed away from green drink mixes in the past as I've found them almost impossible to digest. People used to say it's the detox effect and after a while I'd cope with them, but I used to feel sick having them almost like it was overwhelming. I can see that I could easily have this drink regularly every day. Will check out their other products in the Amazing Grass range now! Good stuff!

allergy relief

Posted by Reviewer1042457 on Apr 12, 2012

I add a teaspoon of sweetner and this drink doesn't taste too bad. My allergies have dramatically improved. It took a few weeks though.

Best tasting natural food powdered drink ever

Posted by Reviewer1083358 on Jul 06, 2012

Great taste, I have it with milk. Skin seems clearer and bowel movements more regular.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1651063 on Nov 03, 2011

This was my first time trying something like this. Best to add it to smoothies but I shake it up with non-dairy milk too. It's a bit grainy but I like the taste.

Chocolate vegetables - what's not to love!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Nov 05, 2009

This is the bee's knees. Absolutely wonderful, and taken with a glass of milk and whizzed up, with a banana or fig, is delicious. Tastes a bit like chololate Ready Brek, a British breakfast cereal from days of yore. I shall absolutely buy this again, and possibly bathe in it too. Oh, and it's healthy - these kinds of superfoods usually block me up, but this one results in very satisfying toilet visits!

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jul 06, 2012

Tasty and healthy. My only minus is the chocolate flavour is a little weak, so I would add 2 scoops to a large glass of almond or rice milk. Mixes really well!

Out-of-this-world delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1254514 on Sep 06, 2011

Finally, someone developed a truly delicious way to get everything you need into one meal. Almost every ingredient in this powder is organic. That's a big plus. One scoop gives you about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables. My wife and I have tried dozens of Green Drinks over the years. Most taste awful. Amazing Grass "Chocolate Cacao Infusion" is out-of-this-world delicious! My beautiful, 58-year-old wife is a chocoholic. So, she needs her chocolate fixes. Now, she can enjoy a complete meal replacement that taste fantastic. She drinks this first thing in the morning (around 7:30 a.m.) mixed with egg white protein powder, almond milk and a little Greek yogart. Then, she drives to her stressful office job and works from 8:00 to 12:00 and this drink gives her a ton of energy while keeping her alert and calm. In just 3 weeks, she has already lost 6 pounds (2 pounds per week) without changing anything else. And the best part, she is in a good mood all the time now. Thank you Amazing Grass for this unique product and iHerb for offering it at a great price!

Makes A Great Chocolate Shake!

Posted by Reviewer1289294 on Aug 15, 2009

This is an "Amazing" product. Taste is excellent and it makes a wonderful chocolate shake or smoothie. Use it with kefir, hemp, rice, soy or almond milk, some stevia for sweetening and, if desired a little banana and you have a great breakfast or mid day snack.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1338163 on Mar 22, 2012

This is one of my favorites! I love chocolate and love getting my greens! A great pick-me-up and to add in smoothies. Low calorie, low carb, low sugar...it has fiber, vitamins, greens, reds...it has the whole rainbow! :)

Best way to get veggies

Posted by Reviewer1382006 on Apr 19, 2012

For me atleast. I put it in my protein shake and have one of those atleast once a day. Go for the non-cocoa version if you want more bang for your buck.