Amazing Grass, Green SuperFood, Chocolate Drink Powder, Cacao Infusion, 17 oz (480 g)

Daily essential

Posted by Reviewer1905980 From Canada on Mar 25, 2011

Feel much better while taking this daily. I add it to my smoothies/shakes. My digestion problems are non-existant now, and my skin looks great!

Yumm!!

Posted by Reviewer2552744 From South Dakota on Apr 08, 2011

I've taken greens for years, so I can't say I feel any different taking this one. I feel just as good as with the others though. The thing I love about this is that the flavor is MUCH easier to take! I actually mixed a container of this with some other greens that tasted exceptionally bad and it actually tastes quite good now. So, if you have some green powder that you can't gag down, you may be able to salvage it by mixing it with this. I will keep buying this one!

I love this product

Posted by NaturalRemediesforTravel From Oregon on Jul 15, 2010

I use this in water or add to a smoothie and it tastes fantastic and is a great way to add greens to my diet.

LOVE IT!!!

Posted by Reviewer1170608 From Japan on Jul 17, 2010

Love this stuff, tastes great in milk with nothing else added.

Amazing chocolatey taste!

Posted by Reviewer2774669 From Canada on Apr 22, 2009

Oh my goodness, I was really excited to taste this green formula based on all the rave reviews that I read at iHerb. Everyone was right! When mixed with milk, this tastes just like a chocolate milkshake - absolutely amazing! My usual brand is Greens Plus, which I usually take in berry or tangerine, but I think I'm going to be switching over based on taste and overall better value. If you're unsure about purchasing this, don't be - try it and you'll love it. Plus iHerb is so great!