yummy

Posted by Reviewer1072866 on Mar 15, 2010

I mix this with almond milk and protein powder and it tastes like a chocolate shake. Will definately buy again - good price

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Apr 19, 2010

Tastes great and I use mix it with some protein powder for greater nutrition. Very chocolatey!

Good tasting and good for ya

Posted by Reviewer2595069 on May 14, 2010

Nice, not too heavy breakfast drink. I combine with banana, strawberries, plain rice milk, and sometimes add organic peanut or almond butter if I want it to "last longer" before lunch. I feel like I get a good start to the day.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2306884 on Jun 20, 2010

This stuff is delicious mixed in with protein powder and bananas or frozen cherries. I've never tried it plain, though, so I can't vouch for its flavor when taken straight.

Nutritious and Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1514961 on Apr 26, 2009

Until the chocolate version I found it hard to make a daily practice of green drinks. It's easy now, and my energy level and digestion has improved greatly.

Makes A Great Chocolate Shake!

Posted by Reviewer1289294 on Aug 15, 2009

This is an "Amazing" product. Taste is excellent and it makes a wonderful chocolate shake or smoothie. Use it with kefir, hemp, rice, soy or almond milk, some stevia for sweetening and, if desired a little banana and you have a great breakfast or mid day snack.

Amazing chocolate taste

Posted by Reviewer1424742 on Feb 11, 2009

This is a great tasting superfood that is enjoyed by the whole family. We mix it with unsweetened almond milk and drink for it breakfast every morning.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1795640 on Mar 18, 2009

Fantastic Product. Tastes great with a pack of stevia. Its like I get to have dessert everyday. Sometime twice a day.

can't get enuf!

Posted by Reviewer2462008 on Apr 15, 2009

...of this funky stuff!! This powder mixed with rice milk is such a treat and so full of phyto nutrients and other good things. iHerb has the best price around and hey ship really fast with excellent customer service. I highly recommend ; )

Chocolate Power

Posted by Reviewer2053401 on Apr 22, 2009

I've tried Greens from many companies and this particular one is awesome! Minimal calories, great chocolate taste and most importantly has the nutritional content that I was looking for. A must try and you will be hooked.