New To iHerb?

Amazing Grass, Green SuperFood, Chocolate Drink Powder, Cacao Infusion, 17 oz (480 g)

Amazing chocolatey taste!

Posted by Reviewer2774669 on Apr 22, 2009

Oh my goodness, I was really excited to taste this green formula based on all the rave reviews that I read at iHerb. Everyone was right! When mixed with milk, this tastes just like a chocolate milkshake - absolutely amazing! My usual brand is Greens Plus, which I usually take in berry or tangerine, but I think I'm going to be switching over based on taste and overall better value. If you're unsure about purchasing this, don't be - try it and you'll love it. Plus iHerb is so great!

a really good greens product!

Posted by Reviewer3260843 on Oct 12, 2009

I've been taking amazing grass green superfood- chocolate flavor- really enjoy it- notice a good level of energy- hair and nail growth and great complexion! will definitely continue to take this product!

Best Tasting Green Drink I've Ever Had!

Posted by sarahjean on Jan 04, 2010

Wow, I've only had a few drinks of this so far and it's blown me away! It's so tasty, easy to mix, digestible, and really filling! I have stayed away from green drink mixes in the past as I've found them almost impossible to digest. People used to say it's the detox effect and after a while I'd cope with them, but I used to feel sick having them almost like it was overwhelming. I can see that I could easily have this drink regularly every day. Will check out their other products in the Amazing Grass range now! Good stuff!

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1651063 on Nov 03, 2011

This was my first time trying something like this. Best to add it to smoothies but I shake it up with non-dairy milk too. It's a bit grainy but I like the taste.

Chocolate vegetables - what's not to love!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Nov 05, 2009

This is the bee's knees. Absolutely wonderful, and taken with a glass of milk and whizzed up, with a banana or fig, is delicious. Tastes a bit like chololate Ready Brek, a British breakfast cereal from days of yore. I shall absolutely buy this again, and possibly bathe in it too. Oh, and it's healthy - these kinds of superfoods usually block me up, but this one results in very satisfying toilet visits!