Makes A Great Chocolate Shake!

Posted by Reviewer1289294 on Aug 15, 2009

This is an "Amazing" product. Taste is excellent and it makes a wonderful chocolate shake or smoothie. Use it with kefir, hemp, rice, soy or almond milk, some stevia for sweetening and, if desired a little banana and you have a great breakfast or mid day snack.

Amazing chocolate taste

Posted by Reviewer1424742 on Feb 11, 2009

This is a great tasting superfood that is enjoyed by the whole family. We mix it with unsweetened almond milk and drink for it breakfast every morning.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1795640 on Mar 18, 2009

Fantastic Product. Tastes great with a pack of stevia. Its like I get to have dessert everyday. Sometime twice a day.

can't get enuf!

Posted by Reviewer2462008 on Apr 15, 2009

...of this funky stuff!! This powder mixed with rice milk is such a treat and so full of phyto nutrients and other good things. iHerb has the best price around and hey ship really fast with excellent customer service. I highly recommend ; )

Chocolate Power

Posted by Reviewer2053401 on Apr 22, 2009

I've tried Greens from many companies and this particular one is awesome! Minimal calories, great chocolate taste and most importantly has the nutritional content that I was looking for. A must try and you will be hooked.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Jan 20, 2012

Tasty chocolaty way to get greens.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2099075 on Sep 11, 2011

I really like this and it makes me feel so healthy!

great mix!

Posted by bbchris on Sep 24, 2011

i add bananas, kiwi fruit & pineapple plus I use soya milk and make a great chocolate shake!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3287448 on Oct 05, 2010

I enjoy this nutritious drink as a snack when I'm craving something sweet. I mix this with 1% or 2% milk and enjoy. :)

Great alone or in smoothies.

Posted by mountainpony on Apr 14, 2011

Most mornings I make a smoothie with either this or the regular, but if I am busy our son can mix this in milk on his own and loves it. It really helps with overall wellness.