Terrific taste!

Posted by Reviewer1507025 on Aug 10, 2011

Wow! At first I didnt think it would taste good since it came in a green powder most commonly found in supplements but the taste is terrific! Its does taste orange creamsicle-like more than it tastes greeny vegetables. Id recommend mixing it in either Milk or Juice. I would definitely try this again!

Gives me energy

Posted by Reviewer1184396 on Dec 29, 2011

I love Amazing grass.

ME encanta esta marca

Posted by ROSSITA on Dec 02, 2014

Tienen productos geniales que uso en batidos para aumentar energia y salud. -------------- Si te ayudó mi opinión a decidirte, marca Si, abajo, para más opiniones pincha en mi Nick.

Good greenie, great orange flavour

Posted by rvnner on Jan 05, 2015

A good drink for the times when I am too lazy to make a fresh green juice. Also great for the road (I put a scoop in a klean kanteen bottle and when I am thirsty I just add water and stir). The orange flavour is just great.

Drinkable Greens

Posted by Reviewer1054368 on Sep 11, 2012

These have a more pleasant taste and work best in skim milk. Easy way to get more greens.

Good Product / Great Taste

Posted by 4664040073545313777 on Mar 03, 2014

I had purchased this product in order to get healthier and get more nutrition throughout the day. I was hoping it was give me a boost to help me wake up in the morning, but it didn't. It taste really good when mixed with vanilla Almond milk.