nice flavour

Posted by Theeaglelover on Sep 06, 2015

one bottle goes a long way n it taste great too

Great stuff

Posted by 5071355934709115385 on Nov 17, 2014

The first time I used it, I didn't like the taste, but after a few more tries, it went down better. Has a really sweet taste, I added banana and a grated apple to mine.I do feel it gives me more energy and makes me feel safe in the knowing that I got my daily amounts of fruit and veg in one easy drink.

greens I like

Posted by 5039793376063279139 on Nov 05, 2014

trusted manufacturer. tried for several times now

tasty

Posted by 5340517396028732664 on Mar 13, 2014

tasty & super effective!

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Green blend is the easiest way and the fastest way to take a large quantity of green vegetables daily. Green blend is an great addition to our health as it gives a general overall boost to all aspects of our products such boosting immune system, regulates blood pres sure, cholesterol, balancing pH value and many others! I have tried most of the different blends by Amazing Gras s. What I like about their products is that most of it tastes very good and are very easy for beginners to start with. The price is reasonable for the bulk prices. This product contains 70% organic ingredients. The core ingredients are organic and those which are not, are les s than 10% by weight so it’s not bad. The product does not use soy lecithin (cheap fillers) though they are guilty of using other cheap fillers like flax seed, apple pectin. Luckily, these are not more than 10% by weight either. Not that these fillers are bad, they are just les s value for money. It is best to take in morning for best absorption or when hungry (avoid unneces sary carbohydrates while loading on nutrients).For the taste, I was expecting sweet and sour taste for its berry favour. It turns out to be just sweet only. This is not an is sue as you can easily mix with it with sour fruit powder like acai or acerola cherry to get a truly sweet and sour berry favour! Check out my page for more reviews!

good stuff

Posted by 5633238649708458069 on Oct 15, 2013

good stuff!

grown in the US

Posted by Reviewer1381917 on Aug 03, 2013

A wonderful and easy way to boost your nutritional level. You can get this elsewhere but it's double the price.

My favourite green drink

Posted by Reviewer2687433 on Sep 16, 2012

If you don't like the taste of greens, this is a good one to drink. It has a pleasant berry flavour, not too sweet. And really good ingredients.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2280005 on Sep 11, 2012

Very clean product, no fillers, just the way I like it.

Will buy this great product again.

Posted by Reviewer1445405 on May 22, 2012

I feel great when I drink this. My energy level, awareness seem to increase after taking this product. I drink it once a day in the morning, mixed with orange juice. It is now part of my daily regiment and it also helps keep regular bowel movements which is wonderful.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »