convenient

Posted by 5728169306038487717 on Jul 25, 2015

It is difficult to find fresh, non-gmo, organic produce where I live so this is super convenient for me. I add it to my smoothies or even just drink it mixed with water. It tastes almost sweet to me!

quality product

Posted by 5720918973743320087 on Jan 26, 2015

This is a great way to get an extra vegetable serving. A natural energy boost. Also good to take aling when you're on the go or traveling to ensure a healthful diet.

Lo volveré a comprar

Posted by ROSSITA on Aug 28, 2014

Merece la pena, lo uso como suplemento alimenticio, en mis smothies o zumos. ---- Si te ha servido mi opinión por favor marca SI abajo y para más revisiones pincha en Rossita.

Amazing, just as the name suggests

Posted by Reviewer1533600 on Feb 28, 2014

These greens organic and palatable. What more could one ask for? I make a greens drink every morning with flax oil, almond milk, a bit of honey, and occasionally a tablespoon of powdered peanut butter.

My favorite

Posted by Reviewer2851690 on Feb 07, 2014

I love this product. I drink it every morning mixed with a little vanilla almond milk. Initially the texture was a little different and I tried mixing with different things, but the almond milk does the trick for me. I don't feel hungry and I feel more focused and have more energy when I drink this. Much better than other products that have an after taste.

Great product!

Posted by cinnamon on Feb 01, 2014

I mix it with protein powder and soy milk. I really love this product, very good quality and taste!

good start in the morning

Posted by sandyintx on Jul 09, 2012

I have been taking this amazing product and it helps my regularity, it tastes good with oj also gives me energy and helps with my diet since I do not get so hungry i take it sometimes at night insted of a snack if hungry.

Ce produit me plaît

Posted by Reviewer2351593 on Jun 20, 2012

Le goût n'est pas si déplaisant que ça, on s'y fait. Je mets la poudre verte dans mon verre d'eau de source et hop! Je prends GreenSuperFood pour tous les ingrédients bénéfiques qu'il y a dedans et je prends le verre avant ma séance de sport. Je peux affirmer que ça donne la pêche pour s'entraîner dur. J'ai l'impression que je récupère mieux, aussi. A suivre, donc. J'en recommanderai dès le pot fini, si je peux me permettre financièrement.

super

Posted by Scottishdave on Jun 15, 2012

Super formula, added energy at the start of the day.

amazing!!