It Works!

Posted by Reviewer1198861 on Jan 05, 2009

This product helps balance body pH levels and when my pH level is balanced my rheumatoid arthritis, insomnia, and swollen sinuses are greatly improved.

Amazing, just as the name suggests

Posted by Reviewer1533600 on Feb 28, 2014

These greens organic and palatable. What more could one ask for? I make a greens drink every morning with flax oil, almond milk, a bit of honey, and occasionally a tablespoon of powdered peanut butter.

One of the best Super food Green powders around

Posted by NBPT100 on May 09, 2016

I have not tried them all so I can't honestly say this is the best but it is the best I have used and I have tired plenty. I love that they use organic, non-GMO and gluten free ingredients. It is hard to find a green drink powder that meets all of that. Anyone dealing with a health issue would do themselves well by using this. It alkalizes the body and helps to detox. When you do this you bodies energies are more efficient at healing and doing what it knows and needs to do. It brings systems in balance. When starting out you may want to use 1/2 the standard dosing to see how your body reacts. If you are very toxic the detox effect may be a bit uncomfortable. As you continue to detox your body will adjust and you can increase the dose over time. Listen to your body! With some starting out it may have a slight laxative effect, so again, it is good to start with a 1/2 the recommended dose to see how you react and adjust accordingly. Even better, use it as preventative maintenance. I put a scoop in water in my blender most every day. I also add berries for added anti-oxidants and gives it a nice flavor. You can add what ever you want. So be creative. Good quality green drink powders can seem expensive.....But how expensive is it to be sick and feel lousy? Buy extra when on sale and save or buy it in the 28 oz size and save some per unit oz. I hope you found this helpful and if so please click the YES button. Visit my iHerb page for more value added reviews. Peace and good health!

Change in taste

Posted by 4812198796122043908 on Aug 09, 2013

I have used this product before - both the original and chocolate flavors. I feel like the taste is different from before though - it has a much more prominent seaweed taste now that I dislike. I will be able to use it as long as it is mixed with lots of sweet bananas, but will have to stick to the chocolate flavor now. As for the iherb service - excellent as usual. I will continue to use this site to order products!

should be used with caution

Posted by Reviewer1344400 on Jun 30, 2014

please used with caution if you are on dialysis. Makes me very sick. as the taste goes - I find it too sweet. Mixing - you can taste the powder. I am going to stick with Just barley and Green Kamut by Pure Planet.

Tastes so good!!!

Posted by Reviewer2825125 on Aug 15, 2010

I quit morning coffee lately, and substitute it with this amazing grass in soy milk. I make latte with it, warming soy milk in microwave (not too hot), adding amazing grass & frothing it with frother. Is me more energy all day!!!

Amazing Grass, Green SuperFood, All Natural Drink Powder, 17 oz

Posted by Reviewer1804600 on Jun 15, 2008

GREAT PRODUCT as Forrest Gump would say I LIKE IT A LOT

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2522343 on Jun 11, 2008

This is an excellent product. Even with taking a lot of supplements, I noticed a boost in the mornings taking this. Now, husband takes it, too. Tastes good. Mix first w/a little water then juice or soy milk. iHerb has good prices and service.

Amazing Grass, GreenSuperFood, All Natural Drink Powder

Posted by Reviewer2582429 on Jun 09, 2008

I'm not fond of many vegetables so I am thrilled to have a drink that gives me all these super foods. I've also given this to my daughter and granddaughter because they appear to have inherited my dislike for so many of the 'good for you' green veggies.

Amazing grass is amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1035223 on May 01, 2008

I absolutely love this superfood! It tastes great and I highly recommend it! Great price too! Enjoy!