Change in taste

Posted by 4812198796122043908 on Aug 09, 2013

I have used this product before - both the original and chocolate flavors. I feel like the taste is different from before though - it has a much more prominent seaweed taste now that I dislike. I will be able to use it as long as it is mixed with lots of sweet bananas, but will have to stick to the chocolate flavor now. As for the iherb service - excellent as usual. I will continue to use this site to order products!

I am sure it is really good for me..

Posted by 5739604977495711871 on Jul 26, 2013

It's never going to be the same as fresh greens. It has a very strong taste and even in the vitamix it mixes into a gunky foam at the top of the smoothie, but you can stir it in. Maybe it will grow on me?!

good start in the morning

Posted by sandyintx on Jul 09, 2012

I have been taking this amazing product and it helps my regularity, it tastes good with oj also gives me energy and helps with my diet since I do not get so hungry i take it sometimes at night insted of a snack if hungry.

amazing grass

Posted by 5612973796637342821 on Jul 06, 2012

I bought this for my daughter to try she works a lot of hours and very early in the morning,she has no time to eat right. She started drinking the amazing grass in a smoothie for breakfast,she says that she started noticing more energy building in her body as she continues to use the Amazing Grass.so far for her its made a big difference when she is all done with the first order the rating may well be up to a 5 star. We will definately be reordering.

Ce produit me plaît

Posted by Reviewer2351593 on Jun 20, 2012

Le goût n'est pas si déplaisant que ça, on s'y fait. Je mets la poudre verte dans mon verre d'eau de source et hop! Je prends GreenSuperFood pour tous les ingrédients bénéfiques qu'il y a dedans et je prends le verre avant ma séance de sport. Je peux affirmer que ça donne la pêche pour s'entraîner dur. J'ai l'impression que je récupère mieux, aussi. A suivre, donc. J'en recommanderai dès le pot fini, si je peux me permettre financièrement.

super

Posted by Scottishdave on Jun 15, 2012

Super formula, added energy at the start of the day.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer3004322 on Apr 17, 2012

I have noticed higher energy levels and better digestion. The big minus though is the taste: grass-like. So I dissolve it in apple juice. Overall, I recommend it.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2496189 on Mar 27, 2012

I've been looking for sometime for a product that would replace my favorite old green powder and finally, this is it!

amazing!!

Posted by Reviewer2681174 on Feb 22, 2012

good taste,high quality!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1017130 on Jan 26, 2012

Tastes good and is full of organic nutrients. I mix it with water or tea and a few other nutients in the morning and I'm good to go until about 3 hours later.