good

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Jan 16, 2012

happy with product

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer3035376 on Jan 14, 2012

Very nutrient dense and potent blend. Delicious tasting.

This drink is awesome!!

Posted by Harpocrates on Jan 10, 2012

My wife and I both love drinking this. She says that it tastes much like MISACAROO - a korean drink that is very popular. I think that it's somewhat different and better tasting. I always feel good after drinking it.

Great Superfood

Posted by Reviewer3097799 on Jan 09, 2012

I have been using Dr. Schultz' Superfood for 15 years and I decided to try this one as an alternative, for a change to see how my body reacts. I hardly ever stay with any one thing this long, so I was very interested to see what would happen. Well, all I can say is that I wish I had bought A LOT more while iHerb offered the sales price, because this amazing grass is simply, well, amazing! My body was very happy to receive the high vibration of this supplement and I will see about making it a regular green I have, to rotate with the Dr. Schultz product. VERY worth trying to see if your body had the happy reaction like mine did!!

amazing grass

Posted by Reviewer3051837 on Jan 06, 2012

great product!

Amazing Grass Green Superfood

Posted by Reviewer2440251 on Jan 03, 2012

I love this product! The price is great, I highly recommend it.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1920079 on Dec 13, 2011

I usually mix this with Rice Milk and Colostrum and it takes like slightly gritty chocolate, but nothing bad. It actually grows on you. If you drink it with just plain water it tastes like tea. Helps me to feel more energized during the day and keeps me feeling healthy.

Great breakfast drink!

Posted by Reviewer2595069 on Dec 08, 2011

Have each morning with rice milk, banana, peanut or almond or cashew butter and flax meal. Lasts me for a good 4 hours. Needed the "butter" to stretch to 4 hours. Great ingredients.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1327317 on Nov 14, 2011

I read reviews for this on multiple sites and they all said it has a very good formula and it does not disappoint.

alkalizing wonder

Posted by Reviewer2892473 on Oct 25, 2011

tastes great, keeps you alkaline. affordable.