Amazing Grass, GreenSuperFood, All Natural Drink Powder, 17 oz (480 g)

Amazing Grass, GreenSuperFood, All Natural Drink Powder

Posted by Reviewer2582429 on Jun 09, 2008

I'm not fond of many vegetables so I am thrilled to have a drink that gives me all these super foods. I've also given this to my daughter and granddaughter because they appear to have inherited my dislike for so many of the 'good for you' green veggies.

Amazing grass is amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1035223 on May 01, 2008

I absolutely love this superfood! It tastes great and I highly recommend it! Great price too! Enjoy!

All natural, all good

Posted by Reviewer1449602 on Jan 05, 2010

The product itself (I opted for original flavor) does exactly what it says on the tin, having used it for about 20 days now I feel fresher when I get up in the mornings and no longer find myself craving fruit and veg throughout the day. It's a little grainy when mixed with water (brilliant in smoothies though) and the taste is unique, a bit like all your green veg and berries mixed together (that's what it is though essentially), next time I might try one of the other flavours but that's just down to personal preference I guess. Awesome product, awesome price, awesome service - well done iHerb and Amazing Grass - 10/10 to you both!

Mr F HILTON

Posted by Reviewer2972682 on Jun 08, 2008

THIS IS THE BEST THING SINCE SALBA

Amazing Grass

Posted by Reviewer1876265 on Aug 30, 2008

This is an excellent product, it is easily mixed with either water or fruit juice. I prefer water and usually mix a couple up in plastic bottles to take to work. If you require a quick pick me up or just a refreshing drink, knowing that you are getting at least 1 of your 5 a day this is the product to have.