Pkar

Posted by Reviewer1719909 on Nov 04, 2008

I like this product very much. Have been using it for over six months and will continue to use it.

Great alternative to GOL variety

Posted by Reviewer2949471 on Dec 05, 2008

A wonderful value and this contains comparable ingredients to the much more expensive products.

I like these greens.

Posted by Reviewer1592827 on Jan 09, 2009

First time trying this product. I like it. Would buy again.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1892160 on Dec 22, 2008

I've been using this product for more than six months, and I love it. I just feel better when I drink it every morning. I mix it with orange juice or Arizona green tea, and it tastes great. This is a high-quaity nutritional product with a wide array of healthy ingredients.

I Love It

Posted by Reviewer3338536 on Oct 15, 2009

my husband add it into his smoothie the taste is ok .. and he feels great. he has been taking it since 6 month ago !!

Pleasant Taste

Posted by Reviewer2468673 on Nov 03, 2009

This is a good product to add to smoothies to boost nutritional content. It is an easy way to add more vegetables and fruits to your diet.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2812081 on May 06, 2009

I bought the SuperFood after trying their Wheat Grass, and I like the SuperFood better. I just mix it with my juice of choice and drink it every morning as a shot... it's great! I definitely feel like I have more energy and I feel better overall. I also think my skin looks better too!

Amazing Grass is amazing.

Posted by Reviewer1999658 on May 14, 2009

Works extremely well in preventing indigestion and feeling of fullness after eating. I formerly used 7-8 capsules a meal of other digestive products with variable results. This is much better 1-2 times a day, using Enzymedica's product- "Digest" with the individual meals.

Really amazing

Posted by Reviewer2573270 on Aug 22, 2009

This a great product, it gave me energy, strength. I already recommend this product to few my friends.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1633458 on Sep 01, 2009

I add it to all of my Post-workout Protein drinks to help with my daily greens. Powder has a pleasant Raspberry smell and once you get over the gritty feel your in business.