Amazing Grass, Green Super Food, All Natural Drink Powder, 17 oz (480 g)

Reviews 4-star

Ray Frederick

Posted by Reviewer1460223 on Nov 10, 2008

One of the most dense and great tasting superfoods on the market.

Tastes Like Grass Clippings But It's Oh So Good For You

Posted by Reviewer2676223 on Dec 12, 2008

I have struggled with some health issues involving a lack of iron and a lack of oxygen in my blood which makes me feel tired all the time. I know that drinking Amazing Grass has helped me get better. I feel stronger and more energy due to this product and I drink at least one glass a day religiously even though it tastes like grass clippings. I make a powdered nutritional drink that has soy protein and other nutrients. I sometimes put a scoop of Amazing Grass in that and I can hardly taste the grass. I will however get the chocolate Amazing Grass next time. It was out of stock at the time I ordered this product. If you need to get your body back on track or just want to maintain your health, I highly recommend you get this product. Oh...a nice side effect is you may find your gray hair turning back to it's original color. It comes from increasing the oxygen in the blood.

Green Superfood

Posted by Reviewer2785347 on Dec 29, 2008

I love the Green Super food and I have recommended the product to many of my friends....Excellent product.

Good product, doesn't taste the greatest for a child

Posted by Reviewer2633603 on Feb 11, 2009

My son and I have been drinking this to reduce the alkalinity in our bodies. As far as I can tell, it seems to be a good product. We do feel good after drinking it. My son isn't crazy about the taste. We couldn't do the chocolate kids flavor because he is on some homeopathic medicine right now, and chocolate interferes with homeopathics. I mix it with juice and strawberries. I personally don't think it tastes that bad- I've grown to like the taste.

Good whole food replacement for green veggies

Posted by Reviewer1121841 on Apr 01, 2009

Great for those days you do not get your veggies. Has a lot of fiber, as well. The only issue is the price is too high.