Great green grass...

Posted by Reviewer2124231 on Apr 16, 2011

The best tasting green around. Has got a sweet fresh taste. The only con is that only 70% of the content is organic. The price, on the other hand, is unbeatable.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1160218 on Oct 13, 2011

Works well, good price, not the best tasting stuff on its own, but fine in apple or carrot juice. Gentle detox & nutrition boost during a cleanse.

good product if you don't like traditional multi vits

Posted by Reviewer1359813 on Oct 25, 2011

I can't take even the mildest of multi vit tabs - turns my stomach to acid. Amazing Grass Green superfood is a great alternative - I feel I have lots more energy and it does not turn my stomach and doesn't taste so bad either (even in water). I admit it's not so great for travelling (needs refridgerating after opening). I will however probably try out other products because I want somethng with more folic acid.

Posted by Reviewer2684776 on Oct 29, 2012

Everyday using!

Great mix of everything

Posted by Reviewer3084942 on Mar 26, 2014

So much goodness in here... I usually take the ingredients here separately: chlorella, spirulina, acai berry, flax - but it's great to have them all in one mix. Added it to my smoothie this morning with banana and yogurt and the taste was pretty good. Probably wouldn't drink it just with water, it's pretty strong "veggie-healthy" tasting.

tastes acceptable but not perfect

Posted by 5670623297535588749 on Dec 12, 2015

besides the good nutritional boost it's giving, it tastes acceptable but compared to other flavors it's way less enjoyable.

quick energy

Posted by Reviewer2655518 on Mar 20, 2008

I mix this with a protein shake in the afternoon, for an extra energy boost to keep me going until dinner.

Energy

Posted by Reviewer1097777 on May 24, 2008

Surprising that the taste is not that bad for a green product and gives me the boost I need.

Easy and healthy

Posted by Reviewer2947980 on Oct 14, 2009

I like this powder because it is easy to mix into my smoothies. The taste is very weak and is easily masked.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1114732 on Sep 03, 2010

I can't explain it specifically, but once I started using this product daily I began to feel better energy during more the day. It's really subtle. I also like how it tastes -- I usually include it in my morning shake.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »