Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2309208 on Mar 15, 2016

I really like everything about this product. It gives me good energy. It's not too "buzzy" either (as in too much energy).

Posted by 5197396766703282996 on Feb 25, 2016

Goood

yes to AM green powder!

Posted by SoftDlight on Sep 10, 2015

I love this stuff. I especially noticed a difference when I had to go work at an office for a month. I’m usually used to working freelance at the comfort of my home and getting up every morning and going to work was getting a little hard. It was around this time that I started using this powder with my breakfast and I swear, I had more energy and was in the perfect mood to work. FYI, I usually can’t down a cup of juice with spirulina – I’m very picky when it comes to supplements/proteins that taste weird, but this Green powder is fine. Not the best taste but very drinkable (and you get more and more use to it with time). I recommend drinking it with juice instead of water. Would love to get the little packages as well so that I can bring them with me and add in my smoothies I order when I'm out.

good

Posted by 4905599981910496958 on Sep 21, 2014

the delivery is fast, and the smell is good, try to use it to reduce my FSH level, hope it will work.

Veldig bra super greens

Posted by Reviewer2346287 on Jun 20, 2014

Bra super green til en rimelig penge. Jeg blander den i litt eplejuice og vann og tilsetter spirulina. Denne blandingen drikker jeg hver morgen.

Taste is good, not too earthy

Posted by ManxKat on Feb 02, 2013

Mixes well in my homemade kefir and not too earthy a taste either. Recommend!

飲みやすい青汁

Posted by 4807866470423912631 on Dec 18, 2012

黄な粉に気持ち自然な甘みがあるような感じです。 ザラザラは残りますが ”これも身体にいい繊維だ”と思えば気になりません。 親子共々 健康維持の為に飲んでいます。

Love this powder

Posted by Reviewer2496189 on Sep 14, 2012

Usually buy the larger size but weight for an international parcel wouldn't allow it so bought this size instead... Have it every morning...

Amazing grass

Posted by Reviewer1951100 on Apr 11, 2012

Great product. I have more energy and I am more regular if you know what I mean. iHerb delivered the product within a couple of days nicely wrapped. I will definitely purchas from them again.

Super clean and green

Posted by Reviewer1322070 on Feb 27, 2012

Really like how it gets me energized in the morning. Totally clears you out every morning. Sure wish it would not taste like I licked the bottom of a lawn mower.