Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2357810 on Nov 09, 2007

This is my first "green drink" purchase. I mix it in a yogurt smoothie and have gotten quite use to the flavor. I have food allergies that tend to effect my skin. Within 1 week of using this product my skin has healed!! I still get an itchy rash if I eat a product with corn in it but the rash heals in a day or two compared to what use to take a month!! I will use this product forever!!! If it makes it so I can eat Frito's once a week, it's worth it's weight in gold!! I have told numerous family members about this product and have suggested they purchase it for their self. It really has helped my skin! Wonderful product!!!

Truely Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2430844 on Aug 23, 2010

This is a true favorite in our family! We take a scoop every morning with apple juice, and everytime we feel low in energy. It's packed full with vitamins and superfoods (and organic too!)- we love it! Highly recommended!

the exta booster

Posted by Reviewer1009388 on Apr 04, 2008

Wow this is a product that I feel immediate results with. I play raquetball and do other sports and feel the extra boost when I need it. I like the ingredients and that the product serves as a detox of the body.

The Very Best

Posted by Reviewer2556799 on Feb 10, 2011

This product is awesome in its effects. I have been using it for about two months now, it gives you a lasting energy boost. I use to drink 3 shots of espresso each morning, after drinking Green Super Food I have no desire or need for the coffee. Also I don't get sick when everyone around me is coming down with illnesses, including my wife. (she now drinks it). I started using this great product to help alkalize my PH, does that plus.

Fantastic Green Product

Posted by Reviewer2379412 on Jun 30, 2008

This is the best tasting green product I've ever had and it seems to have raised my energy level.

Amazing Greens

Posted by Reviewer1774583 on Jan 12, 2011

Fabulous. My 16yr old who is as active as any teen cant get enough and has his Amazing Green every day even when he would skip breakfast-not his Green Food!

Plain version

Posted by TheBest on Nov 01, 2011

Despite being the plain flavor version, this has a very very slight chocolate and mint flavor. It is pleasant.

Great tasting green food

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Apr 29, 2008

This is a great green food for someone just getting into "green" drinks. Good tasting. The acai and other juices mask the grass taste. I have moved onto the Amazing Grass wheat grass, which isn't as sweet. However, I got my husband to try this green food. And now he loves it and drinks it everyday! He mixes it with yogurt and juice as a meal for breakfast. He says he maintains his energy all morning. Yes, Amazing Grass makes amazing products. Also, you won't find a better value than here at iherb!

Best Green Super food out there!

Posted by Reviewer1035223 on May 05, 2008

This is the only Green Super Food I by...I have tryed others and nothing comes close to this one. Actually tastes good! I highly recommend it!

Amazing grass

Posted by Reviewer3356752 on May 08, 2008

Thanks for getting my product to me promptly. Also, the sample included inside was a nice treat. Will definitely be ordering from you again!