Amazing Grass, GreenSuperFood, All Natural Drink Powder, 8.5 oz (240 g)

Posted by Reviewer1965330 on Dec 09, 2011

I hate the sweet taste. I'm never buying it again.

Plain version

Posted by TheBest on Nov 01, 2011

Despite being the plain flavor version, this has a very very slight chocolate and mint flavor. It is pleasant.

good product if you don't like traditional multi vits

Posted by Reviewer1359813 on Oct 25, 2011

I can't take even the mildest of multi vit tabs - turns my stomach to acid. Amazing Grass Green superfood is a great alternative - I feel I have lots more energy and it does not turn my stomach and doesn't taste so bad either (even in water). I admit it's not so great for travelling (needs refridgerating after opening). I will however probably try out other products because I want somethng with more folic acid.

----

Posted by Reviewer3354262 on Oct 22, 2011

euuuuuwwww.....taste awful!!!!!! Can't eat/drink this!!!

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1160218 on Oct 13, 2011

Works well, good price, not the best tasting stuff on its own, but fine in apple or carrot juice. Gentle detox & nutrition boost during a cleanse.

Love the product!

Posted by Reviewer2902190 on Aug 09, 2011

It may look like green grounds and look like pond water, the taste is great!

Amazing Grass - Superfood

Posted by Reviewer2238424 on Aug 07, 2011

Great tasting.

Drink it, love it, feel the difference.

Posted by Reviewer2579737 on Jul 15, 2011

One of the best I've tried to date. I highly recommend giving this product a go & you'll be back for more like me. Just wish it came in a bigger container so I didn't have to order as frequently or as many.

Amazing Grass Superfood

Posted by Reviewer1750553 on Jul 09, 2011

I take it everyday. Put it in a cup of warm tea. goes into solution well in warm liquid. Have bought it a second time. My troublesome digestive system does appear to be better after drinking this twice a day.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1062430 on Jun 23, 2011

I'm not sure if this is adding anything to my life. I'm now doing 1.5 servings in my morning smoothie, but I'm not really feeling a difference from before. It's a nice thought that I have something in there to boost the greens power, I'm not sure there's a difference. The taste is fine when used in smoothies, I wouldn't drink it on its own, but that's just me. The taste isn't overwhelming and this drink isn't sweetened so it's not obnoxious.