Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1265769 on Nov 08, 2009

Great way to get nutrition when my diet is lacking! I mix with half apple juice and half water, otherwise it would be too sweet, and drink first thing in the morning!

Amazing Grass

Posted by Reviewer1559975 on Nov 24, 2009

this is the best tasting wheat grass

Great Superfood

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on Apr 15, 2010

Great taste. I mix it with Madre C & Madre Immune punch, gives real sense of well being & energy. Have since tried the Berry, love that one too.

good product with the right weight

Posted by Reviewer2187412 on Mar 13, 2010

seems to be a good product with the right weight, cause if we import a product that costs less than 200 norwegian kroner we don`t get the custom tax here in Norway.

FABULOUS

Posted by Reviewer2594454 on Jul 25, 2010

I love this product. The only greens I have tasted that taste so good. They taste like chocolate!

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer1884592 on Aug 04, 2010

Very Goof

Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer2368904 on Dec 03, 2008

I take this everyday mixed with milk or with warm water. From what I can discern it does in fact give you a energy boost in the morning. Recomended.

LizzieL from NJ

Posted by Reviewer2098235 on Dec 07, 2008

Again Iherb rocks based on their great prices!! I first saw a friend dringking this and thought YUK...let me tell you, I'm now hooked. Gives great energy and loaded with great "stuff". I wouldn't mix this with an acidic juice - defeats the enzyme factor I'm told! Tastes better than you would think...Your body will thank you!

Third Purchase

Posted by Reviewer1542492 on Feb 08, 2009

This is the third purchase I've made of this product. It is hands down the best tasting wheatgrass drink out there. It is a little bit hard to mix, but I use it in a water bottle, and just shake the water bottle every now and then. No big deal. To me, it tastes fine in just water. And it tastes like dessert in almond or soy milk. AND - iHerb has the best price. :)

Good Deal

Posted by Reviewer1976128 on Apr 16, 2009

I began taking this after a recent surgery hoping it would be beneficial for my digestion and provide me with energy. I think it's done the job and I don't mind the taste. It more affordable here than at the local store. Thank you iherb!