Everyday must-have!

Posted by Reviewer1585485 on May 27, 2011

Good taste, no problem drinking it just with water... I´ve already ordered a new box.

good

Posted by Reviewer2761418 on May 26, 2011

Very healthy for me

I CALL THIS STUFF MY "GREEN BLOOD"

Posted by Reviewer1730850 on May 24, 2011

When I wake up I drink about 6oz of spring water, wait about 15 minutes and drink about 12oz of this product, mixed with juice. I am never without it, i call it my "green blood", and iHERB.COM.is the best way to get it since I live far from healthfood stores that would carry it. Great price, too. This Sunday I met with some friends who are fellow users and had the chance to tell them abut iHERB.com.

Not so good

Posted by Sabine on May 19, 2011

I didn't like this product so much. The juice was brownish and the taste worse than similar products. The grass was not made from juice powder, so less strong.

Good overall Protein drink

Posted by Reviewer2595069 on May 17, 2011

Great mixed with rice milk, banana, peanut or almond butter and flax meal. Lasts me through to late morning.

Great green grass...

Posted by Reviewer2124231 on Apr 16, 2011

The best tasting green around. Has got a sweet fresh taste. The only con is that only 70% of the content is organic. The price, on the other hand, is unbeatable.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2358550 on Apr 13, 2011

Taste ok, good ingredients.

The Very Best

Posted by Reviewer2556799 on Feb 10, 2011

This product is awesome in its effects. I have been using it for about two months now, it gives you a lasting energy boost. I use to drink 3 shots of espresso each morning, after drinking Green Super Food I have no desire or need for the coffee. Also I don't get sick when everyone around me is coming down with illnesses, including my wife. (she now drinks it). I started using this great product to help alkalize my PH, does that plus.

Amazing Greens

Posted by Reviewer1774583 on Jan 12, 2011

Fabulous. My 16yr old who is as active as any teen cant get enough and has his Amazing Green every day even when he would skip breakfast-not his Green Food!

Amazing Grass is amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jan 01, 2011

I have bought this several times, it's my favourite green supplement. It tastes great and has a great mix of ingredients. I love that it has enzymes and probiotics added too, so it's great added to smoothies and very digestible. If you add protein (Nutiva Hemp or a fermented soy powder like Jarrow Formulas) and some form of fiber, you will have enough stable energy for several hours. A good meal replacement and tastes very nice!