Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2255879 on Jan 10, 2012

Add it to my smoothie every morning and also have it mixed with water throughout the day. great product, great price.

great

Posted by Reviewer2258707 on Jan 24, 2012

great

Best Green Super food out there!

Posted by Reviewer1035223 on May 05, 2008

This is the only Green Super Food I by...I have tryed others and nothing comes close to this one. Actually tastes good! I highly recommend it!

good

Posted by 4905599981910496958 on Sep 21, 2014

the delivery is fast, and the smell is good, try to use it to reduce my FSH level, hope it will work.

Great Energy Boost

Posted by 5477096880233596445 on May 03, 2016

I add a scoop to my yogurt drink or smoothie and feel an extra boost of energy. More than I'd feel with the smoothie alone. it's well worth it for that reason alone.

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1265769 on Nov 08, 2009

Great way to get nutrition when my diet is lacking! I mix with half apple juice and half water, otherwise it would be too sweet, and drink first thing in the morning!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1278476 on Jun 13, 2009

At first it was hard to drink but you have to find out what works for you. I blend it with Minute Maid Light Raspberry Passion fruit drink. It has only 15 calories per 8oz then add strawberries or blueberries to it and it's amazing! I will buy the large size next time. Love iherb been a loyal customer for years!!!

amazing grass green superfood

Posted by Reviewer1297028 on May 15, 2008

great tasting I mix it with soy milk yougurt and banana easy to digest

Super clean and green

Posted by Reviewer1322070 on Feb 27, 2012

Really like how it gets me energized in the morning. Totally clears you out every morning. Sure wish it would not taste like I licked the bottom of a lawn mower.

Amazing Grass Green SuperFood

Posted by Reviewer1345007 on May 09, 2009

This is one of the best supplements I've taken & I take a lot. This is the greatest for digestion where I've had great difficulty. I also let a friend try it & she said the same thing.