Best yet!

Posted by Reviewer1386519 on Apr 16, 2009

This is the best green food I have used. Great taste mixes easy and get more than most others for the price.

Great Product, good taste

Posted by Reviewer1492304 on Sep 21, 2007

majority of products are organic. get's 4 stars because one of the herbs - siberian eluethero root--is geared towards men (not me) but given that it is in such small amounts and the high quality of everything else it doesn't really matter! I'm about to order my 5th bottle.

Taste is good, not too earthy

Posted by ManxKat on Feb 02, 2013

Mixes well in my homemade kefir and not too earthy a taste either. Recommend!

Amazing Grass

Posted by Reviewer1540214 on Feb 29, 2008

This is a great tasting drink> I use it for breakfast and I find it quite satisfying.

Third Purchase

Posted by Reviewer1542492 on Feb 08, 2009

This is the third purchase I've made of this product. It is hands down the best tasting wheatgrass drink out there. It is a little bit hard to mix, but I use it in a water bottle, and just shake the water bottle every now and then. No big deal. To me, it tastes fine in just water. And it tastes like dessert in almond or soy milk. AND - iHerb has the best price. :)

Everyday must-have!

Posted by Reviewer1585485 on May 27, 2011

Good taste, no problem drinking it just with water... I´ve already ordered a new box.

Amazing Grass is amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jan 01, 2011

I have bought this several times, it's my favourite green supplement. It tastes great and has a great mix of ingredients. I love that it has enzymes and probiotics added too, so it's great added to smoothies and very digestible. If you add protein (Nutiva Hemp or a fermented soy powder like Jarrow Formulas) and some form of fiber, you will have enough stable energy for several hours. A good meal replacement and tastes very nice!

Awesome product!

Posted by 5384088487734000799 on Oct 20, 2016

Upon first try the taste will be a major turnoff, but you honestly get used to it. I mix this with half juice/half water and it makes me feel amazing! Highly recommend!

new usage

Posted by Reviewer1711701 on May 27, 2008

So far so good, form someone who has multiple allergies

I CALL THIS STUFF MY "GREEN BLOOD"

Posted by Reviewer1730850 on May 24, 2011

When I wake up I drink about 6oz of spring water, wait about 15 minutes and drink about 12oz of this product, mixed with juice. I am never without it, i call it my "green blood", and iHERB.COM.is the best way to get it since I live far from healthfood stores that would carry it. Great price, too. This Sunday I met with some friends who are fellow users and had the chance to tell them abut iHERB.com.