good taste, good energy

Posted by Reviewer3279162 on Dec 23, 2010

just wish it were affordable.

Really good

Posted by Reviewer2363951 on Oct 23, 2010

I researched a number of different "green drinks" before going with this one. I really like it. It's great in almond milk. I usually eat a lot of veggies & fruit but have been too busy lately to cook as much as I like to, so this has been a great supplement for me. Nice subtle boost of energy to get the day going or when I feel sluggish midday.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1114732 on Sep 03, 2010

I can't explain it specifically, but once I started using this product daily I began to feel better energy during more the day. It's really subtle. I also like how it tastes -- I usually include it in my morning shake.

Truely Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2430844 on Aug 23, 2010

This is a true favorite in our family! We take a scoop every morning with apple juice, and everytime we feel low in energy. It's packed full with vitamins and superfoods (and organic too!)- we love it! Highly recommended!

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer1884592 on Aug 04, 2010

Very Goof

FABULOUS

Posted by Reviewer2594454 on Jul 25, 2010

I love this product. The only greens I have tasted that taste so good. They taste like chocolate!

Great Superfood

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on Apr 15, 2010

Great taste. I mix it with Madre C & Madre Immune punch, gives real sense of well being & energy. Have since tried the Berry, love that one too.

good product with the right weight

Posted by Reviewer2187412 on Mar 13, 2010

seems to be a good product with the right weight, cause if we import a product that costs less than 200 norwegian kroner we don`t get the custom tax here in Norway.

Amazing Grass

Posted by Reviewer1559975 on Nov 24, 2009

this is the best tasting wheat grass

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1265769 on Nov 08, 2009

Great way to get nutrition when my diet is lacking! I mix with half apple juice and half water, otherwise it would be too sweet, and drink first thing in the morning!