飲みやすい青汁

Posted by 4807866470423912631 on Dec 18, 2012

黄な粉に気持ち自然な甘みがあるような感じです。 ザラザラは残りますが ”これも身体にいい繊維だ”と思えば気になりません。 親子共々 健康維持の為に飲んでいます。

Veldig bra super greens

Posted by Reviewer2346287 on Jun 20, 2014

Bra super green til en rimelig penge. Jeg blander den i litt eplejuice og vann og tilsetter spirulina. Denne blandingen drikker jeg hver morgen.

good

Posted by 4905599981910496958 on Sep 21, 2014

the delivery is fast, and the smell is good, try to use it to reduce my FSH level, hope it will work.

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1265769 on Nov 08, 2009

Great way to get nutrition when my diet is lacking! I mix with half apple juice and half water, otherwise it would be too sweet, and drink first thing in the morning!

Amazing Grass is amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jan 01, 2011

I have bought this several times, it's my favourite green supplement. It tastes great and has a great mix of ingredients. I love that it has enzymes and probiotics added too, so it's great added to smoothies and very digestible. If you add protein (Nutiva Hemp or a fermented soy powder like Jarrow Formulas) and some form of fiber, you will have enough stable energy for several hours. A good meal replacement and tastes very nice!

Amazing Grass Superfood

Posted by Reviewer1750553 on Jul 09, 2011

I take it everyday. Put it in a cup of warm tea. goes into solution well in warm liquid. Have bought it a second time. My troublesome digestive system does appear to be better after drinking this twice a day.

Good overall Protein drink

Posted by Reviewer2595069 on May 17, 2011

Great mixed with rice milk, banana, peanut or almond butter and flax meal. Lasts me through to late morning.

I CALL THIS STUFF MY "GREEN BLOOD"

Posted by Reviewer1730850 on May 24, 2011

When I wake up I drink about 6oz of spring water, wait about 15 minutes and drink about 12oz of this product, mixed with juice. I am never without it, i call it my "green blood", and iHERB.COM.is the best way to get it since I live far from healthfood stores that would carry it. Great price, too. This Sunday I met with some friends who are fellow users and had the chance to tell them abut iHERB.com.

good

Posted by Reviewer2761418 on May 26, 2011

Very healthy for me

Everyday must-have!

Posted by Reviewer1585485 on May 27, 2011

Good taste, no problem drinking it just with water... I´ve already ordered a new box.