Drink it, love it, feel the difference.

Posted by Reviewer2579737 on Jul 15, 2011

One of the best I've tried to date. I highly recommend giving this product a go & you'll be back for more like me. Just wish it came in a bigger container so I didn't have to order as frequently or as many.

Amazing Grass - Superfood

Posted by Reviewer2238424 on Aug 07, 2011

Great tasting.

Love the product!

Posted by Reviewer2902190 on Aug 09, 2011

It may look like green grounds and look like pond water, the taste is great!

yes to AM green powder!

Posted by SoftDlight on Sep 10, 2015

I love this stuff. I especially noticed a difference when I had to go work at an office for a month. I’m usually used to working freelance at the comfort of my home and getting up every morning and going to work was getting a little hard. It was around this time that I started using this powder with my breakfast and I swear, I had more energy and was in the perfect mood to work. FYI, I usually can’t down a cup of juice with spirulina – I’m very picky when it comes to supplements/proteins that taste weird, but this Green powder is fine. Not the best taste but very drinkable (and you get more and more use to it with time). I recommend drinking it with juice instead of water. Would love to get the little packages as well so that I can bring them with me and add in my smoothies I order when I'm out.

Posted by 5197396766703282996 on Feb 25, 2016

Goood

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2309208 on Mar 15, 2016

I really like everything about this product. It gives me good energy. It's not too "buzzy" either (as in too much energy).

Great Energy Boost

Posted by 5477096880233596445 on May 03, 2016

I add a scoop to my yogurt drink or smoothie and feel an extra boost of energy. More than I'd feel with the smoothie alone. it's well worth it for that reason alone.

tastes acceptable but not perfect

Posted by 5670623297535588749 on Dec 12, 2015

besides the good nutritional boost it's giving, it tastes acceptable but compared to other flavors it's way less enjoyable.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1160218 on Oct 13, 2011

Works well, good price, not the best tasting stuff on its own, but fine in apple or carrot juice. Gentle detox & nutrition boost during a cleanse.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2358550 on Apr 13, 2011

Taste ok, good ingredients.