Amazing Grass Superfood

Posted by Reviewer1750553 on Jul 09, 2011

I take it everyday. Put it in a cup of warm tea. goes into solution well in warm liquid. Have bought it a second time. My troublesome digestive system does appear to be better after drinking this twice a day.

Good DEAL

Posted by Reviewer1804600 on May 13, 2008

Good price. about $10 cheaper than my local health foods store. powder tastes best with apple juice.

Great Superfood

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on Apr 15, 2010

Great taste. I mix it with Madre C & Madre Immune punch, gives real sense of well being & energy. Have since tried the Berry, love that one too.

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer1884592 on Aug 04, 2010

Very Goof

Posted by 5197396766703282996 on Feb 25, 2016

Goood

飲みやすい青汁

Posted by 4807866470423912631 on Dec 18, 2012

黄な粉に気持ち自然な甘みがあるような感じです。 ザラザラは残りますが ”これも身体にいい繊維だ”と思えば気になりません。 親子共々 健康維持の為に飲んでいます。

yes to AM green powder!

Posted by SoftDlight on Sep 10, 2015

I love this stuff. I especially noticed a difference when I had to go work at an office for a month. I’m usually used to working freelance at the comfort of my home and getting up every morning and going to work was getting a little hard. It was around this time that I started using this powder with my breakfast and I swear, I had more energy and was in the perfect mood to work. FYI, I usually can’t down a cup of juice with spirulina – I’m very picky when it comes to supplements/proteins that taste weird, but this Green powder is fine. Not the best taste but very drinkable (and you get more and more use to it with time). I recommend drinking it with juice instead of water. Would love to get the little packages as well so that I can bring them with me and add in my smoothies I order when I'm out.

Amazing grass

Posted by Reviewer3356752 on May 08, 2008

Thanks for getting my product to me promptly. Also, the sample included inside was a nice treat. Will definitely be ordering from you again!

Great mix of everything

Posted by Reviewer3084942 on Mar 26, 2014

So much goodness in here... I usually take the ingredients here separately: chlorella, spirulina, acai berry, flax - but it's great to have them all in one mix. Added it to my smoothie this morning with banana and yogurt and the taste was pretty good. Probably wouldn't drink it just with water, it's pretty strong "veggie-healthy" tasting.

tastes acceptable but not perfect

Posted by 5670623297535588749 on Dec 12, 2015

besides the good nutritional boost it's giving, it tastes acceptable but compared to other flavors it's way less enjoyable.