Not so good

Posted by Sabine on May 19, 2011

I didn't like this product so much. The juice was brownish and the taste worse than similar products. The grass was not made from juice powder, so less strong.

Good quality green food drink

Posted by Reviewer3014540 on Jul 15, 2008

The ingredients are very good, and overall product value is also. But I ordered this for my 85-year old mom, and she had to mix it with juice to make it palatable, and it tended to sink to the bottom of the glass. I was hoping to find a green food that tasted good in just water for her. (There are some.) Otherwise, it can be blended with fruit or other smoothie ingredients just fine.

Amazing Grass, GreenSuperFood, All Natural Drink Powder, 8.5 oz (240 g)

Posted by Reviewer1965330 on Dec 09, 2011

I hate the sweet taste. I'm never buying it again.

Energy boost!

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012

Gave me some extra energy but I hated the taste and it made my skin feel a bit itchy. It seems to work for others though so worth a try.

Not Thrilled

Posted by 5165565018725976396 on Aug 26, 2016

My first container came with the seal broken and iherb refunded and I purchased a smaller one. I had been using the Starwest Green Power which is much cheaper and it is much better.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1062430 on Jun 23, 2011

I'm not sure if this is adding anything to my life. I'm now doing 1.5 servings in my morning smoothie, but I'm not really feeling a difference from before. It's a nice thought that I have something in there to boost the greens power, I'm not sure there's a difference. The taste is fine when used in smoothies, I wouldn't drink it on its own, but that's just me. The taste isn't overwhelming and this drink isn't sweetened so it's not obnoxious.

Not bad but pricey

Posted by 4839923227984656268 on May 23, 2015

Not bad, drinkable. But pricey.

yummy... not

Posted by Reviewer1701371 on Mar 18, 2012

Good ingredients but doesn't taste very good. If you are looking for something you can just mix with plain water, try something else (unless you like drinking mud).

Green SuperFood

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 16, 2012

I can't stomach the smell of this even when mixed with other stuff.

----

Posted by Reviewer3354262 on Oct 22, 2011

euuuuuwwww.....taste awful!!!!!! Can't eat/drink this!!!