Great tasting green food

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Apr 29, 2008

This is a great green food for someone just getting into "green" drinks. Good tasting. The acai and other juices mask the grass taste. I have moved onto the Amazing Grass wheat grass, which isn't as sweet. However, I got my husband to try this green food. And now he loves it and drinks it everyday! He mixes it with yogurt and juice as a meal for breakfast. He says he maintains his energy all morning. Yes, Amazing Grass makes amazing products. Also, you won't find a better value than here at iherb!

construction consultant

Posted by sierrabob on Apr 08, 2008

good product,would like to see you offer the 8mg packet

the exta booster

Posted by Reviewer1009388 on Apr 04, 2008

Wow this is a product that I feel immediate results with. I play raquetball and do other sports and feel the extra boost when I need it. I like the ingredients and that the product serves as a detox of the body.

Amazing Grass

Posted by Reviewer1727744 on Mar 20, 2008

Great product and great price!

quick energy

Posted by Reviewer2655518 on Mar 20, 2008

I mix this with a protein shake in the afternoon, for an extra energy boost to keep me going until dinner.

Amazing Grass

Posted by Reviewer1540214 on Feb 29, 2008

This is a great tasting drink> I use it for breakfast and I find it quite satisfying.

newly tried

Posted by ryan10230 on Dec 20, 2007

Have only recently tried this. Only complaint so far is it taste like drinking ground up grass.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2357810 on Nov 09, 2007

This is my first "green drink" purchase. I mix it in a yogurt smoothie and have gotten quite use to the flavor. I have food allergies that tend to effect my skin. Within 1 week of using this product my skin has healed!! I still get an itchy rash if I eat a product with corn in it but the rash heals in a day or two compared to what use to take a month!! I will use this product forever!!! If it makes it so I can eat Frito's once a week, it's worth it's weight in gold!! I have told numerous family members about this product and have suggested they purchase it for their self. It really has helped my skin! Wonderful product!!!

Finally!!!

Posted by Reviewer2302074 on Oct 21, 2007

I was thrilled to see this on your site because it has no unfermented soy in it. It tastes great I feel I am already benefiting from it. I will be ordering it again.

Great Product, good taste

Posted by Reviewer1492304 on Sep 21, 2007

majority of products are organic. get's 4 stars because one of the herbs - siberian eluethero root--is geared towards men (not me) but given that it is in such small amounts and the high quality of everything else it doesn't really matter! I'm about to order my 5th bottle.