Amazing Grass, GreenSuperFood, All Natural Drink Powder, 8.5 oz (240 g)

Good overall Protein drink

Posted by Reviewer2595069 on May 17, 2011

Great mixed with rice milk, banana, peanut or almond butter and flax meal. Lasts me through to late morning.

Amazing Grass is amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jan 01, 2011

I have bought this several times, it's my favourite green supplement. It tastes great and has a great mix of ingredients. I love that it has enzymes and probiotics added too, so it's great added to smoothies and very digestible. If you add protein (Nutiva Hemp or a fermented soy powder like Jarrow Formulas) and some form of fiber, you will have enough stable energy for several hours. A good meal replacement and tastes very nice!

I CALL THIS STUFF MY "GREEN BLOOD"

Posted by Reviewer1730850 on May 24, 2011

When I wake up I drink about 6oz of spring water, wait about 15 minutes and drink about 12oz of this product, mixed with juice. I am never without it, i call it my "green blood", and iHERB.COM.is the best way to get it since I live far from healthfood stores that would carry it. Great price, too. This Sunday I met with some friends who are fellow users and had the chance to tell them abut iHERB.com.

good

Posted by Reviewer2761418 on May 26, 2011

Very healthy for me

Everyday must-have!

Posted by Reviewer1585485 on May 27, 2011

Good taste, no problem drinking it just with water... I´ve already ordered a new box.