Amazing Grass, Green Superfood, Berry Drink Powder, 17 oz (480 g)

Reviews 4-star

Great taste even with the gritty texture

Posted by Reviewer1494359 From California on Mar 04, 2010

Great product even though not USDA certified. The flavor is a great berry taste. I use 3oz. organic apple juice & 3oz. water. It does have a gritty texture, so I use a straw to drink. The kids love it with 8oz. organic apple juice w/ a straw, but the family's favorite is in a smootie where the texture is smoother. I drink this 3x's everyday, kid's 3-4x's/week. iHerb has super fast delivery, great service & of course great price.

OK product

Posted by Reviewer2096627 on Nov 27, 2011

Cant say its perfect, cause no powder beats natural and proper foods, but as I have no chance to get some proper foods every now and then, I use Amazing grass with Vega sequel protein. Keeps me going during night shifts and traveling.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2593582 on Jan 03, 2012

Not a very strong berry flavour, for some this might be a good thing. I didn't find the flavour unpleasant. Cheaper than other green drinks on the market. Needs a shake before each sip - only gave 4 stars because of this.

Good way to up your green intake

Posted by Reviewer2986540 From Canada on Nov 10, 2009

I'm one of those people that *need* green juice in the morning, so when I am pressed for time I like using this (along with Barley powder and Maca powder). I just add it to water, and shake it up in a bottle to mix. It doesn't exactly dissolve very well so you'll taste it being kind of "gritty", but it's not a big deal to me. I also add it to my freshly made green juice to really boost up the nutrient content; I love that it has so many good things in it, and it's so convenient. The price is very reasonable as well, so I'd buy again!