Great taste even with the gritty texture

Posted by Reviewer1494359 on Mar 04, 2010

Great product even though not USDA certified. The flavor is a great berry taste. I use 3oz. organic apple juice & 3oz. water. It does have a gritty texture, so I use a straw to drink. The kids love it with 8oz. organic apple juice w/ a straw, but the family's favorite is in a smootie where the texture is smoother. I drink this 3x's everyday, kid's 3-4x's/week. iHerb has super fast delivery, great service & of course great price.

OK product

Posted by Reviewer2096627 on Nov 27, 2011

Cant say its perfect, cause no powder beats natural and proper foods, but as I have no chance to get some proper foods every now and then, I use Amazing grass with Vega sequel protein. Keeps me going during night shifts and traveling.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2593582 on Jan 03, 2012

Not a very strong berry flavour, for some this might be a good thing. I didn't find the flavour unpleasant. Cheaper than other green drinks on the market. Needs a shake before each sip - only gave 4 stars because of this.

Works for me!

Posted by 4657564105170811244 on Feb 26, 2016

This powder tastes nice if you combine it with fruit in a smoothie. It gives me energy and is gentle on the stomach. I love knowing that I'm getting my daily allowance of veggies and superfoods.

Good way to up your green intake

Posted by Reviewer2986540 on Nov 10, 2009

I'm one of those people that *need* green juice in the morning, so when I am pressed for time I like using this (along with Barley powder and Maca powder). I just add it to water, and shake it up in a bottle to mix. It doesn't exactly dissolve very well so you'll taste it being kind of "gritty", but it's not a big deal to me. I also add it to my freshly made green juice to really boost up the nutrient content; I love that it has so many good things in it, and it's so convenient. The price is very reasonable as well, so I'd buy again!