Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Green blend is the easiest way and the fastest way to take a large quantity of green vegetables daily. Green blend is an great addition to our health as it gives a general overall boost to all aspects of our products such boosting immune system, regulates blood pres sure, cholesterol, balancing pH value and many others! I have tried most of the different blends by Amazing Gras s. What I like about their products is that most of it tastes very good and are very easy for beginners to start with. The price is reasonable for the bulk prices. This product contains 70% organic ingredients. The core ingredients are organic and those which are not, are les s than 10% by weight so it’s not bad. The product does not use soy lecithin (cheap fillers) though they are guilty of using other cheap fillers like flax seed, apple pectin. Luckily, these are not more than 10% by weight either. Not that these fillers are bad, they are just les s value for money. It is best to take in morning for best absorption or when hungry (avoid unneces sary carbohydrates while loading on nutrients).For the taste, I was expecting sweet and sour taste for its berry favour. It turns out to be just sweet only. This is not an is sue as you can easily mix with it with sour fruit powder like acai or acerola cherry to get a truly sweet and sour berry favour! Buy the bigger bulk to save more! I think the only downside is that the container neck is a bit small and it gets hard to scoop when the powder run low. Check out my page for more reviews!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2991234 on Mar 17, 2011

THis is by far THE best greens drink I have ever tried. I have been using this product for more than a year now and it really is the best quality and value for money. :)

Great chance!

Posted by Reviewer3102167 on Jan 17, 2012

I have almost had all kinds of green or antioxidant fruit powders but this product is the Queen of all things. Ingredients are reliable and seem to have a good-more than good- composition. Moreover it is good to drink even with just water.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Sep 03, 2009

Great phytonutrient source. Less fillers than some others. Regular flavor better product than berry IMHO.

Love this stuff!

Posted by stinapope on Jun 30, 2010

I drink both the berry flavor and the original, but not the chocolate. The chocolate tastes great, but does not have as much of the good stuff as the berry and plain. This is a very good green food product.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2904198 on Nov 16, 2011

i really like mixing this in my juice in the morning. it is an easy way to add great things to your daily routine without thinking too much about it.

off all ulcer medicine because of amazing grass

Posted by Reviewer2101441 on Feb 24, 2012

Love this stuff! I have stomach ulcers and was told I would need to take acid meds for the rest of my life to control the acid. After six years, I had constant headaches and could not eat most foods still. I was told about amazing grass by a friend and would try anything to just feel better. I have been drinking this for nearly three months and have never felt better. I haven't taken pills or had a headache since! I did start off dining it three times a day for about two Weeks and now I usually drink it once or twice a day. I actually crave it if I forget to drink it.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2160524 on Mar 09, 2012

The taste is not so bad, I have had worst, but it is a great product and works well for me. I will definitely order this product again.

Awesome flavor

Posted by WillowStreamFarms on Jun 28, 2012

I liked this greens formula because the taste is excellent and I could tell it was working for my health. It's nice to have the combination of antioxidants from the fruits added in! I'll definitely re-order!

Great!

Posted by HealthyGuy on Jul 27, 2012

This is an amazing product and much like the Madre Labs equivalent, it is effective and potent. It contains great ingredients and did make me feel more energized. It also tastes great. Highly recommended.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »