Works for me!

Posted by 4657564105170811244 on Feb 26, 2016

This powder tastes nice if you combine it with fruit in a smoothie. It gives me energy and is gentle on the stomach. I love knowing that I'm getting my daily allowance of veggies and superfoods.

Me gusta mucho esta marca

Posted by ROSSITA on Nov 27, 2014

Tiene un sabor poco pronunciado y me gusta. tiene muy buenos ingredientes. -------------- -+*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*+- si te ayudó mi opinión marca Si abajo, y para más review marca en mi nick.

greens I like

Posted by 5039793376063279139 on Nov 05, 2014

trusted manufacturer. tried for several times now

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Green blend is the easiest way and the fastest way to take a large quantity of green vegetables daily. Green blend is an great addition to our health as it gives a general overall boost to all aspects of our products such boosting immune system, regulates blood pres sure, cholesterol, balancing pH value and many others! I have tried most of the different blends by Amazing Gras s. What I like about their products is that most of it tastes very good and are very easy for beginners to start with. The price is reasonable for the bulk prices. This product contains 70% organic ingredients. The core ingredients are organic and those which are not, are les s than 10% by weight so it’s not bad. The product does not use soy lecithin (cheap fillers) though they are guilty of using other cheap fillers like flax seed, apple pectin. Luckily, these are not more than 10% by weight either. Not that these fillers are bad, they are just les s value for money. It is best to take in morning for best absorption or when hungry (avoid unneces sary carbohydrates while loading on nutrients).For the taste, I was expecting sweet and sour taste for its berry favour. It turns out to be just sweet only. This is not an is sue as you can easily mix with it with sour fruit powder like acai or acerola cherry to get a truly sweet and sour berry favour! Buy the bigger bulk to save more! I think the only downside is that the container neck is a bit small and it gets hard to scoop when the powder run low. Check out my page for more reviews!

Posted by 4632872916144094073 on Oct 31, 2013

Great!

Posted by HealthyGuy on Jul 27, 2012

This is an amazing product and much like the Madre Labs equivalent, it is effective and potent. It contains great ingredients and did make me feel more energized. It also tastes great. Highly recommended.

Awesome flavor

Posted by WillowStreamFarms on Jun 28, 2012

I liked this greens formula because the taste is excellent and I could tell it was working for my health. It's nice to have the combination of antioxidants from the fruits added in! I'll definitely re-order!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2160524 on Mar 09, 2012

The taste is not so bad, I have had worst, but it is a great product and works well for me. I will definitely order this product again.

off all ulcer medicine because of amazing grass

Posted by Reviewer2101441 on Feb 24, 2012

Love this stuff! I have stomach ulcers and was told I would need to take acid meds for the rest of my life to control the acid. After six years, I had constant headaches and could not eat most foods still. I was told about amazing grass by a friend and would try anything to just feel better. I have been drinking this for nearly three months and have never felt better. I haven't taken pills or had a headache since! I did start off dining it three times a day for about two Weeks and now I usually drink it once or twice a day. I actually crave it if I forget to drink it.

The best of the best!

Posted by kirowang on Feb 03, 2012

The taste is the best and the ingredients are amazing! Wery well packaged green superfood, with some superfruit injection! Simply amazing!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »