Amazing Grass, Green SuperFood, Chocolate Drink Powder, 28 oz (800 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Green blend is the easiest way and the fastest way to take a large quantity of green vegetables daily. Green blend is an great addition to our health as it gives a general overall boost to all aspects of our products such boosting immune system, regulates blood pres sure, cholesterol, balancing pH value and many others! I have tried most of the different blends by Amazing Gras s. What I like about their products is that most of it tastes very good and are very easy for beginners to start with. The price is reasonable for the bulk prices. This product contains mostly organic ingredients. The product does not use soy lecithin (cheap fillers) though they are guilty of using other cheap fillers like flax seed, apple pectin. Luckily, these are about 10% by weight only. Not that these fillers are bad, they are just les s value for money. It is best to take in morning for best absorption or when hungry (avoid unneces sary carbohydrates while loading on nutrients).For the taste, it tastes just lightly favoured chocolate. You can use les s water if you like more concentrated chocolate favour. It also tastes good when eat straight! This product is very versatile and can be easily mix with many other powder. You can mix with lecithin (for its creamy taste), maca or other protein powder (for the sweet taste) or even Sunwarrior Ormus Supergreens (for its peppermint favour). Buy the bigger bulk to save more! Since only 40% by weight are green food, you might want to take more scoops or have an additional green blend in order to achieve the daily servings of vegetables needed. Check out my page for more reviews!

Replaced my am coffee with a much healther drink

Posted by Reviewer3103314 on Dec 17, 2011

I am a rou-n-y gastric bypass patient so it is not easy for me to find power drinks that agree with me. Most protein drinks are way TOO heavy. But the Amazing Grass SuperFood Chocolate is just the right consistency and taste great. After being and avid coffee drinker for over a decade I replaced my morning coffee with this drink. I follow the recommended mixing instructions. I mix 2 scoops in 1 to 1 & 1/2 cups water and whisk, then add about 1 cup of almond milk and it taste great.

Amazing chocolaty taste

Posted by Masjedah on Aug 21, 2011

Unbelievable. It truly taste like chocolate milkshake. Before i tried it, i thought that any grass products will still taste like, well grass. But amazing grass did a good job in coming up with a truly good-tasting superfood that I wouldn't mind drinking daily.

Does the trick

Posted by JahSun on May 15, 2012

Quite happy with this, though it is an acquired taste and doesn't mix all that easily. To be honest, I haven't found any powders with this much goodies in it that mixes much better. The chocolate taste is actually nice, but it is not a dessert powder by any stretch. It has an earthy, greeny taste that is better with a creamy liquid like rice milk or soy milk than it is with plain water. I like it added to smoothies, lattes, hot chocolate or whatnot. The main selling point here is the very noticeable alkalinizing effect it has. The protein and herbs are nice, as is the probiotic stuff, but I would say the real thing here is being able to add a lot of green to your diet almost painlessly. I would probably even give this 4.5 stars if iHerb allowed that. It doesn't quite deserve 5 though because I have had better products in this price range. (Note: I have no problem taking large doses of this stuff, but some people seem to have some digestion issues if they take too much to start with.)

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1767994 on Dec 21, 2011

It has a lot of nutrients and my kids eat in shake form without a problem. Has enzymes, barley grass and other good stuff with a good chocolate flavor.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »