chocolate lovers rejoice

Posted by Reviewer2390905 on Apr 01, 2008

This stuff is amazing. It tastes great and makes a decent meal if you don't feel like eating a meal but you know you need something.

Pretty good

Posted by bigdog on Mar 27, 2008

Has a decent chololate taste but still has a "grassy" taste to it as well. Could not get my little one to drink it. She kept giving it back to me and saying it was "bad." I would drink it as it has a better taste than other similar drinks.

great for adults too

Posted by Reviewer2995169 on Mar 27, 2008

amazing taste (just like nesquick!), not chalky. very low calorie, great treat + nutritious for adults and kids. i first tried this as a sample sent in a previous order and loved it so much i bought a whole tub (and im 25, not exactly a kid).

My daughter loves this!

Posted by Reviewer2697792 on Mar 18, 2008

This is great for picky eaters.

Amazing Grass, Kidz Super Food, Outrageous Chocolate Flavor, 200 g (AMG-54373)

Posted by Reviewer1880539 on Mar 07, 2008

Excellent product. Delicious taste. Welcomed both by children and adults. It's reassuring to know that the Amazing Grass Kidz Super Food it is very healthy,packed full of nutrients and does not contain any preservatives, colorings or refined sugars and it's organic!

tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1619954 on Feb 28, 2008

I got a sample for this with another order & decided to try it out. It tastes great! I was shocked. I'm 25 but still love chocolate milk :) I think it's a much healthier way to have it & get in nutrients for kids & adults.

NC Mommy

Posted by Reviewer1635142 on Jan 29, 2008

My boy's (ages 2 and 7) really love the taste of Amazing Grass, and I like the fact that they are consuming the necessary vitamins and nutrients without a fuss. Yeah Amazing Grass! :)

Love Amazing Grass

Posted by Reviewer2013558 on Jan 21, 2008

I love this stuff. I mix it in with Hot Chocolate and feel like I am giving my kids a healthy hot chocolate.