Ok in smoothies

Posted by Reviewer2680726 on Jun 28, 2010

My 3 tr old doesn't like it with plain milk but is fine with it in a smoothie. Just thought it might be worth a try in place of traditional chocolate milk.

Surprisingly yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1393489 on Aug 09, 2008

My eight-year-old tried this and said it was sooo yummy! I mixed the product with a little water first, as directed, and then mixed with chocolate milk, and it simply made it more chocolate-y. Very good way to get some beneficial greens into children, and even adults.

Pretty good

Posted by bigdog on Mar 27, 2008

Has a decent chololate taste but still has a "grassy" taste to it as well. Could not get my little one to drink it. She kept giving it back to me and saying it was "bad." I would drink it as it has a better taste than other similar drinks.

Flavour not so good

Posted by Reviewer1622044 on Jan 28, 2010

flavour could be improved more, my kids can taste the greens

It's okay

Posted by Reviewer1565129 on May 24, 2010

My kids didn't really like it as much as I'd expected. They prefer the regular Amazing Grass blended with berries.

Amazing Grass, Kidz Super Food, Outrageous Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1667778 on Dec 28, 2008

This was really a good tasting, healthy protein powder and, as stated, my kids loved it. However, I was disappointed at the amount I paid for a very small container. Because of the small size and price, I won't be ordering again.

taste isn't that good

Posted by Reviewer2126370 on Aug 01, 2011

I still buy it even though the taste isn't that good. If I made chocolate milk with just this, my kids won't drink it (and they aren't super picky) so I take a glass and put half a scoop in, then finish making the chocolate milk with syrup. They get their milk, they get a smidge of veggies while they enjoy their choc milk, it's better than nothing.

So/So

Posted by holisticmama on Dec 13, 2010

I had higher hopes for this, and while overall it's not "bad", I do get a scratchy feeling in my throat when drinking this. I am not sure if I have an allergy to something or if it's the graininess/texture....I really think it's some ingredient that is irritating me though as it seems I've felt that before but can't pin point what it is that does it. My son doesn't care for it either even though I thought he might enjoy it. As I said, it does not taste "bad" I think it's just like all grass drinks that bit of texture, but this is just seems a bit harder for him to get down.

acceptable

Posted by 5554807044536447153 on Sep 15, 2015

What are the natural flavours? Who knows. Tastes OK.

Amazing Grass, Kidz Super Food

Posted by Reviewer2560439 on Jun 18, 2008

Not a ton of vitamins (product boasts many, but actual total amounts are not that great). However, my kids drink a LOT more milk when I mix this in and I feel good about giving them a healthy chocolate milk option. I keep this stocked in my fridge and backups in the pantry.