Amazing Grass, Kidz SuperFood, Outrageous Chocolate Flavor, 6.5 oz (180 g)

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2317510 on Jun 29, 2010

Tastes great! Excellent way to get all your fruits and veggies if you are not eating them! My 2 year old son loves it. Taste like chocolate milk.

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer1075811 on Jul 22, 2010

My daughter loves this drink and so do I ! You would never believe that it is full of veggies and fruit, yummy!!! Great price too.

granddaughter loves it!

Posted by Reviewer2813563 on Apr 21, 2010

She's a very fussy 9 year old who 'doesn't like' many foods but this one she love and asks for. I also like it myself mixed with my protein powder so would recommend

Best stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1081927 on Oct 01, 2011

My daughter (4) doesn't like to eat veggies and this is my answer. On a day when I know she didn't eat many veggies I just mix some of this power with some milk. I like it as a snack or extra veggie for myself too. And this stuff tastes great!

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer2382887 on Nov 25, 2013

I have a very picky eater. Absolutely refuses to eat veggies. I thought I would give these a try and make sure he is getting some greens in his diet. There is a faint taste of wheat grass in it and if he didn't like i could just drink it myself. He loves it. I mix with with banana/blueberries and milk in his morning smoothie and sometimes by itself and he drinks it all up.