Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Amazing Grass, Kidz SuperFood, Wild Berry Flavor, 6.5 oz (180 g)

4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews

This stuff is AMAZING!

Posted by 5430197260616906186 on Jan 17, 2013

I've tried almost all of the Red's formulas over the years and this is my SECOND favorite, although it is awesome. My favorite is the original formula of Gary Null's Red Stuff!The quality of the ingredients in this one is almost as good and the best part is it has no stimulants. If you look at all the other stuff on this website you'll see the Reds formulas all have some ingredient with caffeine in it or at least green tea extract which does in fact include caffeine. I dont feel very good after regularly using any caffeine product. I use this one part kids superfood plus one part of the Amazing Grass organic wheatgrass which I can get in 100 serving containers. I like the balance of reds and greens that this gives me and the energy as well. Some people say this product is too sweet but just add some more water or some more wheatgrass if youre using that recipe. By the way, this isnt just for kids, I'm an adult and I love it..nutrition is nutrition. Ideally Iherb will start offering the 100 serving of this product and better still get the Gary Null's Red Stuff in stock. I'd probably order both and rotate them!IHERB, if you are reading this...I would single-handedly make it worth your while to stock thos two products!!They are that good!Thanks for reading!If your experience differs please post it too!

Too sweet

Posted by Reviewer2358550 on Apr 13, 2011

The ingredients are good, but the taste was awfully sweet. Kids didn't like it and neither did i.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1802065 on Mar 17, 2010

I mix it in milk and my grand daughter drink it like it's strawberry milk. She love it. This is very good for children that don't get many greens in thier diet.

taste good

Posted by Reviewer2666811 on Aug 23, 2012

I like this product and what it offers however, it is extremely sweet for my taste. I wish they had this type of product for Adults that isn't as sweet as this one. Tasted this first as a sample at the grocery and liked it and bought it twice but, I may have to try something different because of the sweetness.