Good!

Posted by Reviewer1939849 on Nov 23, 2013

I have been drinking every morning for about 3 wks. While everyone around me is getting sick with a bug, I feel great!

good value for money

Posted by 5397094601099771416 on Oct 17, 2014

buying this product the second time, I like it, it's really smooth when mixed with water, and buying the big one is really convenient.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2731233 on Apr 08, 2016

I keep reordering.

Taste is not too appealing

Posted by Reviewer2850192 on May 02, 2011

I have used this product only once since I ordered it and I must say that the taste is rather unappealing to me. Perhaps I should add it to fruit juice as just alone, dissolved in water, it is not very nice tasting. But I drink it up because it is good for me; I use it after my yoga sessions. I really have yet to taste something "nice" in the green drinks dept.; they all seem to have that same flavor or rather the lack of a flavor!

I am so much Healthier now

Posted by Reviewer2844012 on Jun 22, 2011

Good stuff, taste not great but suggest with all blended shakes etc you use Jarrow Formula Organic Berry High

I just love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer3159856 on Apr 06, 2011

This product is awesome. Keeps me alkaline and green. Tasty, gluten free. Convenient. I had been buying the smaller container, but this size makes it even more cost effective. I use it every day. I highly recommend it.

Feel Great

Posted by Reviewer1593926 on Apr 20, 2011

I feel like this cleanses me and gives me energy. on my second container, I take one scoop each morning in a full glass of water. Bought some for my Father too! Wheat Grass is loaded with benefits, including helping to prevent cancers. I will continue to take daily.

Size is the best part of this product!

Posted by Reviewer3164042 on Apr 30, 2011

This company delivered on providing quality wheat grass but what I liked the most about this product is the big size. It's very economical and practical and considering the fact that I can not afford to be constantly placing orders for refills, I appreciate the fact that this is one of the few companies that offer this large economical size. I'll definitely be ordering more.

Great addition to fruit smoothies.

Posted by Reviewer2312954 on Feb 10, 2012

I use it to boost the nutritional value of my morning smoothies. I like the economical size.

perfect

Posted by Reviewer1648241 on Aug 05, 2013

it's really perfect for me,you'll feel amazing happens in your body.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »