I LOVE IT, J'ADORE CE PRODUIT

Posted by 5366020837255724249 on May 30, 2015

Je cherchais un produit alcalinisant, ce produit est merveilleux. Mélangé avec une banane et un peu de lait d'amande dans le mixer, et voilà une boisson délicieuse tout prête. Le goût n'est pas fort, c'est vraiment très agréable. La commande a été livrée très rapidement. Seul bémol qu'on apprend lors de la livraison c'est les frais de douane (22 euros dans mon cas pour une boite). Mais étalé sur une conso de 3 mois, le prix n'est pas trop excessif (env 20 euros par mois). Ça vaut quand même le coup pour un produit de cette qualité.

YESsssSSS!

Posted by 5175429799879103873 on Nov 05, 2015

This product seems to do amazing things for my body. I am on my third bottle now. I find it easy to drink, and the flavor isn't as overpowering as many "green" products out there. I have it before breakfast every morning in 300ml of pure distilled spring water (mixed with my triple fiber blend) Thanks for stocking such amazing products iHerb! So glad that we have excess to products like these in Japan. 青汁よりこちらはおすすめです。去年からのみ始めて、辞められないです。 日本で色んな青汁を飲んでみましたが、こちらの方が効果があると感じます。 私は朝食を取る前に奇麗なお水と混ぜて飲んでます。飲み易いとは思います。 豆乳と混ぜて飲むのも美味しいです。朝食とる時間ない方にも是非。

good value for money

Posted by 5397094601099771416 on Oct 17, 2014

buying this product the second time, I like it, it's really smooth when mixed with water, and buying the big one is really convenient.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2731233 on Apr 08, 2016

I keep reordering.

Taste is not too appealing

Posted by Reviewer2850192 on May 02, 2011

I have used this product only once since I ordered it and I must say that the taste is rather unappealing to me. Perhaps I should add it to fruit juice as just alone, dissolved in water, it is not very nice tasting. But I drink it up because it is good for me; I use it after my yoga sessions. I really have yet to taste something "nice" in the green drinks dept.; they all seem to have that same flavor or rather the lack of a flavor!

I am so much Healthier now

Posted by Reviewer2844012 on Jun 22, 2011

Good stuff, taste not great but suggest with all blended shakes etc you use Jarrow Formula Organic Berry High

I just love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer3159856 on Apr 06, 2011

This product is awesome. Keeps me alkaline and green. Tasty, gluten free. Convenient. I had been buying the smaller container, but this size makes it even more cost effective. I use it every day. I highly recommend it.

Great addition to fruit smoothies.

Posted by Reviewer2312954 on Feb 10, 2012

I use it to boost the nutritional value of my morning smoothies. I like the economical size.

Size is the best part of this product!

Posted by Reviewer3164042 on Apr 30, 2011

This company delivered on providing quality wheat grass but what I liked the most about this product is the big size. It's very economical and practical and considering the fact that I can not afford to be constantly placing orders for refills, I appreciate the fact that this is one of the few companies that offer this large economical size. I'll definitely be ordering more.

ละลายน้ำได้ดี

Posted by 4876028931266023216 on Mar 06, 2016

อร่อยครับ ซื้อแล้วไม่เสียดายเงิน รสชาดโอเค แต่อาจกินยากสำหรับบางคน แต่ก็ไม่ถึงกับลำบากเกิน อย่าลืมรหัสส่วนลด วีทีดีหนึ่งเจ็ดเก้านะครับ ตอนซื้อครับแรก ขอบคุณ

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »