Don't drink with just water

Posted by Reviewer1239903 on Apr 19, 2010

Make sure you mix this really well with something other than water. I gagged the first time I mixed this with just water. My favorite way to drink it now is to mix a tablespoon with a cup of orange juice and half a banana. It actually tastes good!

loved the Organic Grass

Posted by Reviewer2666886 on Apr 09, 2010

This product has really heilped me with my energy level and over all well being-love it!!!

Great alternative to the real thing

Posted by Reviewer1494359 on Mar 04, 2010

Extremly pleased w/ this USDA certified product. Wheatgrass has so many things to offer the body & this convenient powder is great when you don't have the opportunity to grow it/juice it yourself. It doesn't have the sweet taste like fresh wheatgrass, but mixed w/ 4oz organic apple juice & 4oz water it tastes great. I'm use to the taste, sometimes I drink it w/ just water & the taste it fine. It has a gritty texture, which is a turn off, but I use a straw & drink it w/ no problems. The kids drink it with 8oz organic apple juice & straw 2x/week. It's not their favorite, but they understand the benefits of wheatgrass. I pour it into a green glass to disguise the awful look of the drink. Sometimes I put it into their organic berry smooties & they don't even know it's in there. iHerb is a fantastic service w/ fast shipping & great prices.

great buy!

Posted by Reviewer2892387 on Feb 27, 2010

i love this product! i mix it into a smoothie or add it to my orange juice and have a very healthful drink.

Using during 20+ day detox

Posted by Reviewer3062358 on Feb 27, 2010

I am using this during a detox and have noticed a nice smooth energy as I've gone through even at one scoop per day. It's not going to knock your socks off, but it'll keep you moving. The taste is not bad... I've always thought wheat grass tastes sort of like the rind of a watermelon. With a little juice or in a smoothie, it's hardly noticeable, but the part of it that is, I don't mind at all. Remember to keep refrigerated to preserve freshness.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3252515 on Feb 09, 2010

It goes down easiest in a little juice or yogurt. It is powerful, so I can not take it every day...just once or twice a week... It is much more convenient and a better value than buying 'fresh squeezed' at a juice bar!

Helps with Digestion

Posted by Reviewer2478156 on Jan 04, 2010

Metabolism improved after taking this. Been taking it for over 5 months now... Can digest beef without taking probiotic pills before eating heavy meat. Gives me energy too...

Really good!

Posted by Reviewer1484005 on Sep 15, 2009

Very good product, I recommend!

Organic Wheat Grass Powder

Posted by Reviewer2734677 on Sep 09, 2009

This product seemed to give me energy while on the Master's cleanse; however, I think the powder caused some congestion and I would like to return it also.

Amazing grass is amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1272952 on Aug 30, 2009

I really like the product, except the taste, you really have to mix it with something. I have however only used it for a week and do not know if me feeling better is specifically from wheatgrass powder or from other supplementation for my stomach problems etc. However, I do believe it will have a bigger effect after about a month of use.