Amazing Grass Wheat Grass - Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer1620127 on Aug 07, 2009

I've been using Wheat Grass for about 3-4 years. Its a great product for cleaning out and balancing your system. I always feel much better 30 minutes after drinking.

The best on the market

Posted by Reviewer1103521 on Jul 03, 2009

Great product-deep dark green color. Yes, it tastes like wheat grass-but I can drink it only with water and tolerate the taste fine. Full of nutrients. If you don't eat dark green veggies on a daily basis, this will give you the nutrients you are missing. Also balances your PH which is very important. A body with an out of wack PH is not a healthy body. Would probably help some who suffer from acid reflux.

Delicious wheat grass powder

Posted by Reviewer3321577 on Jun 30, 2009

No sugar added and this is something whole family enjoys! And iHerb has the best price.

To loose weight

Posted by Reviewer1150160 on Jun 24, 2009

I am using this with HONEY and LEMON juice as presribed by Ayurveda. This makes me less hungry and more energetic. Lost some weight as well. Taste is good too with this combination. But price is little high.

Amazing Grass, Organic Wheat Grass Powder

Posted by Reviewer1946901 on Jun 10, 2009

I have been using this Wheat Grass Powder for nearly 4 months. I consider it part of my breakfast. I firmly believe in the benefits I have read about wheat grass and will be a continued user. The darker the greens, the healthier for you.

Like it!

Posted by Reviewer2477967 on Apr 23, 2009

I mix it with orange juice and the taste is actually pretty good! I also found this helped give me clearer skin. A good supplement!

Amazing Grass

Posted by Reviewer2195960 on Apr 22, 2009

Excellent

Great when you can't get your greens

Posted by Reviewer1121841 on Apr 01, 2009

Great for those days you do not get your veggies. Has a lot of fiber, as well. The only issue is the price is too high.

Amazing Grass, Organic Wheat Grass Powder

Posted by Reviewer1812696 on Feb 08, 2009

really quite nice! It's changed my stomach or something because now I can NOT drink coffee...the powder blends well enough with any liquid (green tea is my favorite blending liquid) and it's probably best that you blend it with SOMETHING because it has a very strong plant-ey taste...not bad, but very much like chewing on a tree leaf... or some grass. I do wish though that it was bigger, I was surprised that for 30$ or so you get so small a container - it will last me about 2-3 months though, and I use about a half a tablespoon 3 times a day. Nice, I'd order it again!

I loss so much weight and I look so good!

Posted by Reviewer2234132 on Feb 06, 2009

This product should be called "Magic Grass." I loss so much weight in a little over a month! This product is amazing. I take it with a vegan mutlivitamin and soy protein pills as well. In addition, iherb.com is the cheapest place you'll find this product. This is the best weight loss aide and the best investment ever.