• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Customer Ratings

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2532046 on Jul 21, 2012

I put one cup of milk, two bananas, and a hearty scoop of this in a blender and then add half a pack of frozen blueberries. It tastes great and actually gives me a boost of energy for several hours. I've even started running in the morning to work off some of the energy. I've noticed other benefits as well, one of which is digestion. One thing to note, as it detoxifies you, you might get itchy the first few times. This is your liver kicking out the toxins into your bloodstream then them coming out as sweat.

Taking this during pregnancy

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on May 15, 2008

I am taking this for its high Vitamin K content, for preventing hemmorhaging, for recuperating after birth. I am starting at 1/8-1/4 tsp and adding 1/8-14 tsp each week until I get to 1-2 Tablespoons. Barley grass is supposed to make a healthy placenta, and this is very close to barley grass. Also this is high in Chlorrophyl and other nutrients and enzymes....good for the baby and mom!

LOVE IT!!

Posted by Reviewer2462714 on Mar 29, 2008

i was scared i would hate the taste but i was completely surprised when i actually liked it--there are times when i actually crave a glass of it and jokingly say "i'm addicted to wheat grass!!" i just feel healthy every time i have some.

Amazing Grass Wheat Grass powder

Posted by Reviewer1392583 on Jul 30, 2008

This product is very much worth the price and effort. It really does give you energy (and it's legal!) plus has all the benefits of raw veggies. I started using it 2x per day during the lemonade diet and it gave me extra energy for the day and evening. I felt more mentally active and alert. Highly recommend

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Oct 02, 2009

Since I started taking it plus another green product which I mix in my protein shake I feel great a lot of energy. It is a good energy a healthy energy. I bought enough to keep them in stock ..I would not want to do without it. I began putting half scoop and gradually increase it to two scoops so that my taste bud will get used to it. When I have given to other people they complain it is strong ( taste ). I recommend starting with less and gradually adding more until you get used to the taste. Now I take two scoops and three scoops and taste delicious.

Taste good

Posted by 5150250659980721120 on Sep 12, 2013

It taste like biscuits pounded into powder form , but color is dark green , nice after taste . Taken one in the morning and one before sleeping during the very first week when i received this product . Can't sleep well , as if i had taken coffee before sleep , that kind of caffine rush . Sleep back to normal during second week when i switch to only one in the morning , good product , feeling hair denser ... will reorder after i finished this container.

It Tastes Green.

Posted by Reviewer1881948 on Aug 18, 2009

Out of the three or four other greens mixes I've tried, even ones with added flavoring, I can tolerate this one the best. I don't bother mixing it in juice, because that, to me, just turns something that tastes good into flavored grass juice. I mix a scoop with about 1/2 cup of water, shake and drink. There is still product in the cup, so I add a bit more water and shake and drink, and then do that a third time to get it all.

Amazing energy

Posted by Reviewer2634295 on Dec 30, 2009

Although only taking this product once a day for the last two weeks, I find my energy levels have increased. I also find that I am less inclined to reach for that sugary snack for eleven's

Results are great, taste is not so great

Posted by Reviewer1993045 on Apr 18, 2008

The following comments are not approved by the FDA: This powder gives me energy, reduces my appetite, and regulates my plumbing. It also eases my conscience when I eat not-so-healthy foods. The powder is much more palatable when combined with Emergen-C powder.

Rocket Fuel

Posted by Reviewer2859923 on Jan 15, 2013

I couldn't believe it when I took this for the first time. I have tried Wheatgrass before but this is something else. I got a surge of energy through me and felt just fantastic, like someone had filled me with sunshine. I haven't had such energy in a long time. I will keep taking this - it's wonderful in shakes, but best by itself. Worth e.v.e.r.y.c.e.n.t.