10% Off Orders Over $40!

Amazing Grass, Organic Wheat Grass Tablets, 1000 mg, 200 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

110% SATISFIED WITH THIS PRODUCT!!!

Posted by Reviewer3035217 on May 28, 2010

THESE ARE THE BEST TABLETS ON THE MARKET!!! WE HAVE TRIED OTHER ONES AND WE ALWAYS COME BACK BECAUSE OF THE WAY WE FEEL!!! GET THE BEST AND YOU'LL FEEL YOUR BEST!!! USE THEM IN THE A.M.(OR THE POWDER) & THEN AGAIN IN THE AFTERNOON!!!

Improved my digestion right away!

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Aug 23, 2011

I think this is a very good product. It improved my digestion same day I first took it. I've stopped and started again taking it to see if it is this product that is so good, and I can confirm it! The positive effect on digestion reminds me of what I felt after taking high quality chlorella. I combine it with 3 x Nutrex Spirulina tablets to jump start a new good day.

unusually better than the fresh wheat grass!

Posted by Reviewer1821288 on Oct 10, 2008

These are great. It gives me the (natural) boost of energy to start my day, and cleanse at the same time. I am very sensitive to the fresh wheat grass juice. It gives me nausea. But I find these doing the job just as well. Actually, it's more of a concentrate, so there is more of all the nutriments it contains in one daily take than in one fresh juice shot. +++ recommend

All 5 Veggies!

Posted by Reviewer3180332 on Jan 22, 2008

When I forget to take these, I notice. They give me a lot of energy to last through the day! They look funny, but taste just fine (you'd think different with something called "wheat grass").

Amazing Wheat Grass

Posted by Reviewer3076640 on Dec 22, 2008

This is a wonderful product, that I feel is helping me achieve a more healthy internal ph balance.