Improved my digestion right away!

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Aug 23, 2011

I think this is a very good product. It improved my digestion same day I first took it. I've stopped and started again taking it to see if it is this product that is so good, and I can confirm it! The positive effect on digestion reminds me of what I felt after taking high quality chlorella. I combine it with 3 x Nutrex Spirulina tablets to jump start a new good day.

unusually better than the fresh wheat grass!

Posted by Reviewer1821288 on Oct 10, 2008

These are great. It gives me the (natural) boost of energy to start my day, and cleanse at the same time. I am very sensitive to the fresh wheat grass juice. It gives me nausea. But I find these doing the job just as well. Actually, it's more of a concentrate, so there is more of all the nutriments it contains in one daily take than in one fresh juice shot. +++ recommend

110% SATISFIED WITH THIS PRODUCT!!!

Posted by Reviewer3035217 on May 28, 2010

THESE ARE THE BEST TABLETS ON THE MARKET!!! WE HAVE TRIED OTHER ONES AND WE ALWAYS COME BACK BECAUSE OF THE WAY WE FEEL!!! GET THE BEST AND YOU'LL FEEL YOUR BEST!!! USE THEM IN THE A.M.(OR THE POWDER) & THEN AGAIN IN THE AFTERNOON!!!

All 5 Veggies!

Posted by Reviewer3180332 on Jan 22, 2008

When I forget to take these, I notice. They give me a lot of energy to last through the day! They look funny, but taste just fine (you'd think different with something called "wheat grass").

Amazing Wheat Grass

Posted by Reviewer3076640 on Dec 22, 2008

This is a wonderful product, that I feel is helping me achieve a more healthy internal ph balance.

Best additive.

Posted by 5500321088353262775 on Jun 25, 2014

I repurchase it every time, helps my digestion and my energy level. 5 tables in the morning with half a liter of water and you're good to go!

Great way to get your wheat grass!

Posted by Reviewer2655518 on Mar 20, 2008

I prefer the tablets for times when I am on the go - i e every morning... Easier to take wheat grass that way, than to mix a drink.

Amazing Grass, Wheat Grass Tablets, 1000 mg

Posted by Reviewer2119323 on May 31, 2008

Great product, nice energy boost in the morning.

on the go

Posted by Reviewer3346611 on Jun 09, 2008

good substitute for my daily shot of wheatgrass when I'm traveling. Thank you!!

:-)

Posted by Reviewer1940231 on Jun 15, 2011

Not as good as a shot but it will do :-)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »