Amazing Grass, Organic Wheat Grass Tablets, 1000 mg, 200 Tablets

Amazing Wheat Grass

Posted by Reviewer3076640 From California on Dec 22, 2008

This is a wonderful product, that I feel is helping me achieve a more healthy internal ph balance.

Iherb not allow to copy the title, sorry

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Mar 11, 2014

I took them with special price, otherwise I think they are overpriced. These are huge tablets with "other" ingredients, not pure powder. I am using them in my green smoothies, so I can't feel special effects, but I hope they are good. Next time I will look for other brand.

Think the wheat grass juice is better

Posted by Reviewer2814882 From Alabama on Mar 18, 2008

This is a good product, but I don't feel the effects from it like I do wheat grass juice or kamut juice condensed into powder form. There is a difference. However, it does cleanse the system well.

Get the Powder

Posted by Reviewer2577709 From Canada on Mar 05, 2012

Wheat Grass is good for you, but the powder form of this product is much easier to consume, in my opinion. The health benefits are amazing but you must swallow 8 tablets to get the same nutrients as 1 scoop of powder in your glass of juice or fruit smoothie. The powder is just easier and more convenient for me (even though the taste takes some getting used to).

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1837826 on Jun 25, 2012

Amazing Wheat Grass is the best! I swear it helps your hair grow, and is so natural and healthy for us.