Excellent Product, Excellent Results

Posted by Reviewer2193642 on Jul 28, 2009

I bought this product together with my 17 year old son, who has suffered from chronic bouts of pleurisy for the last 5 years. My son saw black cumin seed oil on the Internet as an alternative remedy for pleurisy, and decided to try it. He takes 1-2 capsules daily as a preventative. He started to get a flareup just recently, took 1 pill every hour or so, and the flare up passed within half a day,(they would last AT LEAST 36 hours) and with NONE of the excruciating pain that only oxycodone would relieve in the past. We are both so grateful, and highly recommend the product.

miracle worker

Posted by Reviewer1921409 on Dec 31, 2009

I have 4 ladies on my job taking these pills, we don't feel the monthly blues any more, when it comes to that time of the month, that alone made it worth wild in taking this miracle pill, there are 3 books on amazon about these miracle pills search black seed

Crawford Family

Posted by Reviewer2471090 on Mar 09, 2008

This Black Seed Cumin has helped me with ulcerations in my mouth. I had about 8 those tiny little sore spots on my tongue and they disappeared after I consumed 2 of these capsules before bed. Amazing stuff! Also, everyone around me has the flu this season for several weeks now while I've not even had a sniffle. This is not typical for me to not get sick.

Milk Supply

Posted by VBrave on Jan 19, 2013

They seem to work to increase milk supply. Have been taking for 1 week now and seeing some good results, along with coconut oil to enrich the milk and pumpkin seed oil. I also pop open a few of the caps and apply to my skin. Skin is amazingly smooth, pores have shrunk and breakouts are drying out. Amazing product! Definitely ordering again.

Works for cleaning your colon

Posted by Reviewer1310225 on Dec 03, 2014

Tried his product to clean up my colon from parasites (de-worm). Took 10 capsules in an empty stomach and after an hour just ha a normal breakfast. On y fest trip to the men's room my stools were full of parasites (I am sparing you the experience). I contined with it for a number of days. My stools became clean and my digestion improved. Very effective product.

Like !!

Posted by Reviewer1649153 on Jun 27, 2013

After just a couple of days taking this. I felt great. Not as tired as I used to be. And my hips a and joints don't hurt as much.

I am not confident about the quality of this product

Posted by Reviewer1018279 on Jun 03, 2008

I wasn't real impressed with the quality of these capsules. They have a lot of air in them and almost look like they were put together by hand, which makes me even doubt what's in them. I wouldn't buy them again.

awesome product

Posted by 4772032074644567606 on Jun 19, 2013

Simply resolved all my digestive and allergy problems

Works like it should

Posted by 5336325957153977000 on Nov 02, 2015

I have been having this gastritis and bloatedness for a long time, nothing seems to work as fast as this product. The first night I took it before bed, woke up the next day, a good toilet time and felt good. Can't wait to give another review after a month. AWESOME PRODUCT.

Not the product I expected

Posted by Reviewer1488451 on Sep 05, 2010

I was looking for black seeds dark oil in softgel capsule form. There was no way to find out prior to buying this product, which oil it was. I received the light yellow color. I bought it anyway to find out. I found difficult to get some detailed information about the product not only on your site, but on any site.