Amazing Herbs, Black Seed, Cold-Pressed Oil, 8 fl oz (240 ml)

Reviews 3-star

black seed oil

Posted by Reviewer2183128 From Minnesota on Dec 27, 2012

I think this tastes like turpentine. I can manage to drink it in tea with a bit of stevia. I have yet to determine if it's effective for anything. However unexplainably, I did have a swollen knee (like water over the knee) and the right lymph gland under my chin swell following about 5 days use. No other symptoms of illness of any sort, the knee and gland stayed swollen for 3 days, again not sick at all. I suspect black seed oil maybe helped my immune system fight some sort of infection and thats only a personal assumption. I make no medical claims here at all. I found a helpful article at amazing herbs called "ARTICLE: Black Seed Oil - Current Research". you can google it. starts out with..."Recently scientists around the world have confirmed the anti-bacterial and anti-mycotic effects of black seed oil. " I am going to continue to test this out another week.

OK product

Posted by Reviewer2353633 From Finland on Feb 20, 2011

I used this product on my skin. It made my skin feel smooth and moisturized.

Craig C. Steffen

Posted by Reviewer3178800 From California on Apr 09, 2008

Once we ordered our item it did not ship. I had to call and find out what had happened. I was told that the order went to the warehouse but did not get pulled or shipped. They put the request back in and we recieved the item within a week Thanks, Craig C. Steffen

Some Improvement

Posted by 4919209289298518929 on Aug 12, 2013

I have noticed some improvement in my overall health, however, my husband has had little to no improvement at this stage.