Energy felt

Posted by 5488981575398202688 on Apr 07, 2016

I have Rheumatoid Arthiritis and I started one spoon a day when recommended by a friend. I feel generally more energetic and my wrist is less inflamed. I felt it's working because when I forgot to take it for 3-4 days I felt more tired and more inflamed. I'd say it's a pretty visible result, compared to other supplements. I recommended to my friends and bought a bottle for each of my parents. My dad is using it between his Chemotherapy and on his skin.

Very strong

Posted by 4621771708308357762 on Apr 05, 2016

I would just like to offer a word of warning. I also found the taste of the oil very strong and pungent and not easy to swallow. I started gradually with 1/4 teaspoon in honey and built up over a few days. Yesterday I took a teaspoon with honey but it burned my throat and gullet badly and made me feel quite sick. I had to suck on ice all night and even today it feels inflamed. I think it may be wiser to take this in tablet form.

smells and tastes like petrol...

Posted by 4928713545470279954 on Apr 05, 2016

I'm actually too scared to ingest this... It smells and looks like something I'd fill my car up with. I want to believe the hype and just drink it but I can't do it.... Considering mixing with honey to dilute the strength a bit.

black seed oil

Posted by Reviewer3167585 on Apr 04, 2016

great for detox imputie out of body. does not taste good but I feel it is cleaning out my system of toxins

Amazing it is

Posted by 4735900113801354982 on Mar 27, 2016

The oil is very healthy for many things, reduces abdominal fat, love it. Not taste good but can be used to it quickly

Excellent strength

Posted by 4784744054510394587 on Mar 23, 2016

Great as a face oil even for acne oily skin, and for chest congestionS and joint health

Good

Posted by 4861157178051249559 on Feb 20, 2016

Good product

Effective for eczema

Posted by 4704556501011035312 on Feb 01, 2016

Reduces inflammations, helping in this way to treat eczema from inside of the body! Excellent choice!

Jane Courter

Posted by Reviewer1169576 on Jan 22, 2016

not sure how i feel about this one.....have experienced some burning in the gut....but reading about it's value i will continue with it.....i find it easier on a full stomach.....

ill never stop using this

Posted by 5004655125351376108 on Jan 09, 2016

is very good quality ... i can take this with empty stomach ... and i feel so good when i use it. i use 1tsp morning and 1 tsp before bed.