Black Seed With a Bite!

Posted by Reviewer3247496 on May 02, 2014

Wow, what can I say except the taste is awful unlike anything I've ever experienced:( Acrid for sure. Somewhat disappointed here. Had such high hopes for this product after reading so many reviews and online websites. I haven't taken it in quite a while; actually was getting ill with the 'Coxsackie virus' so quite taking it. To be fair haven't given the product a fair trial. Thinking of just using it as an oil pull.

Very strong

Posted by 4621771708308357762 on Apr 05, 2016

I would just like to offer a word of warning. I also found the taste of the oil very strong and pungent and not easy to swallow. I started gradually with 1/4 teaspoon in honey and built up over a few days. Yesterday I took a teaspoon with honey but it burned my throat and gullet badly and made me feel quite sick. I had to suck on ice all night and even today it feels inflamed. I think it may be wiser to take this in tablet form.

smells and tastes like petrol...

Posted by 4928713545470279954 on Apr 05, 2016

I'm actually too scared to ingest this... It smells and looks like something I'd fill my car up with. I want to believe the hype and just drink it but I can't do it.... Considering mixing with honey to dilute the strength a bit.