black seed oil

Posted by Reviewer2183128 on Dec 27, 2012

I think this tastes like turpentine. I can manage to drink it in tea with a bit of stevia. I have yet to determine if it's effective for anything. However unexplainably, I did have a swollen knee (like water over the knee) and the right lymph gland under my chin swell following about 5 days use. No other symptoms of illness of any sort, the knee and gland stayed swollen for 3 days, again not sick at all. I suspect black seed oil maybe helped my immune system fight some sort of infection and thats only a personal assumption. I make no medical claims here at all. I found a helpful article at amazing herbs called "ARTICLE: Black Seed Oil - Current Research". you can google it. starts out with..."Recently scientists around the world have confirmed the anti-bacterial and anti-mycotic effects of black seed oil. " I am going to continue to test this out another week.

Product is great, but seal was broken.

Posted by Reviewer2145899 on May 17, 2014

I love BSO, but I am going to buy the capsules from now on. Every time I buy it, the seal is broken - I'm guessing because it's a thick oil. I encourage everyone to try BSO!

Unsure, dislike the smell

Posted by ChisaHolly on Nov 29, 2014

I did have high hopes when I decided to buy this, after reading on it online. I bought it mainly for eczema issues (red bumps with liquid), maybe it works better for dry type of eczema?! Anyway, I did try a few times on my skin, it did have a very slight burning feeling but it goes away quickly. Not sure if it helps, I felt I am getting more tiny goosebump type bumps, not sure if it is related, so I stopped using it on my skin. I tried one teaspoon once. The smell is horrible, like petrol. But it does goes away after awhile. I am unsure if I will buy again. I now used it on my face sometimes, and my ears which are having weepy eczema issues. I do not use it on my body now.

Jane Courter

Posted by Reviewer1169576 on Jan 22, 2016

not sure how i feel about this one.....have experienced some burning in the gut....but reading about it's value i will continue with it.....i find it easier on a full stomach.....

OK product

Posted by Reviewer2353633 on Feb 20, 2011

I used this product on my skin. It made my skin feel smooth and moisturized.

Some Improvement

Posted by 4919209289298518929 on Aug 12, 2013

I have noticed some improvement in my overall health, however, my husband has had little to no improvement at this stage.

Craig C. Steffen

Posted by Reviewer3178800 on Apr 09, 2008

Once we ordered our item it did not ship. I had to call and find out what had happened. I was told that the order went to the warehouse but did not get pulled or shipped. They put the request back in and we recieved the item within a week Thanks, Craig C. Steffen