Amazing Herbs, Black Seed, Cold-Pressed Oil, 8 fl.oz (240 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1999653 on May 29, 2010

I've also just started using this highly recommended Black Seed herb. I chose the oil because of my finding information about its' benefits- its' versatility and health-sustaining ability. I also recommended it to a friend to help with healing her fibromyalgia. Thank You.

So I don't know if it works...

Posted by 5496453647664071361 on Jan 07, 2014

I don't know if it works as a magical cure for every illness BUT! I can't point my finger on it but I definitely feel there was a change in my body and the way it fights diseases, so i guess it helped my immune system. The taste isn't that great - pretty nasty I must say. I take it with a big spoon of honey, because I can't tolerate it any other way. Also, sometimes it "stays" in your stomach for a whole day, and I can still feel the taste of it - like some sort of indigestion/acid reflux (just the taste of the oil though, not that anything is actually coming up) With that being said Me and my mom have already ordered our second bottle so you could say we are content.

Improves flavour of food

Posted by Reviewer1670267 on Mar 06, 2014

Unusual flavour which is not hard to get used to. I put a few drops into my rice vermicelli soup and it enhanced the taste.

Cold-Pressed Goodness

Posted by 5674108705367653779 on Jul 30, 2014

I take 1 tsp every morning before breakfast for vitality.

good product

Posted by 4978746324292559156 on Jan 08, 2015

very happy with this product

Fresh

Posted by 4765947225831094142 on Jan 21, 2015

This is so fresh and tasty I even started cooking with it. I also use it topically.

Not working but I like it

Posted by j44lee on Jun 26, 2016

The taste of black seed oil is very strong as all the other reviews have mentioned. However, you get used to it really fast like by the third time you consume it. I take 1 teaspoon 3 times a day for a variety of issues. I honestly can't say whether it has done anything. Frankly, I don't think so at all. But, I think this is a high quality oil and I would purchase again. I put this in my refrigerator. Not sure if that is necessary but I'm sure it probably helps keep it fresh.

Black Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer2044925 on Aug 01, 2016

I am using this to help minimize my high blood pressure. So far I have dropped a few pounds and I can feel a difference in my body. I did purchase two bottles and I will be ordering it again. You really never know how a product will help or not until just about 4 to 6 weeks.

I used the oil for long, so there is no effect

Posted by 5196248400932102316 on Dec 30, 2013

I used the oil for long, so there is no effect, hope to help

Good

Posted by Reviewer1728724 on Oct 20, 2008

Works great. The taste is also bearable and is a flavorful addition to vegetable dishes.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »