Amazing Herbs, Black Seed, 100% Pure Cold-Pressed Black Cumin Seed Oil, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1846130 on May 11, 2012

Fresh smell and fresh spicy taste, I bought it for my daughter's asthma treatment, I has been told that it helps, not completely, but at least should be some improvement. Black cumin seed oil contains dithymoquinone, which protects from histamine-induced bronchial spasms (explaining its use to relieve the symptoms of asthma, bronchitis, and coughing). It also contains melantine. Melanthin is toxic in large doses, take only one-two teaspoons of the oil every day to relief conditions.

I love this oil

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on Feb 11, 2013

I recently added this oil to our supplement regime. This oil is extensively researched and it has amazing health properties. It has really helped my autistic son. With this he is happier and displays less anxiety. We all are seeing more improvements in our sleep and mood. We take 2 teaspoon 2x. We feel calmer, happier, more energy, it has made a difference in my bronchitis as well as asthma symptoms. We massage with this oil and it helps significantly with pain. The pain in my fingers and joints are going away. Most importantly, we can feel the difference it makes. The Amazing Herb oil is very good quality. I recently bought the Brand Sweet Sunnah which is organic and cold press. It seems a bit fresher but I still believe Amazing Herb Black Seed Oil still deserves 5 star.

The BEST black cumin oil I´ve ever had!!!

Posted by Reviewer1439555 on Jan 16, 2013

I tested a lot black seed oils in germany before with no noticeable effect. i felt no difference. But after taking this one or two days, my bronchial disorders went away! The effect is huge and fast. Also very gentle on stomach and good for skin and hair! Won´t live without!!! Highly recommend this to everyone with bronchial problems!!!

Melanoma on dog

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Nov 28, 2012

I was shocked at how quickly the skin lesions (looked like melanoma) on my dog cleared up after i rubbed this oil on him 3 times a day for only 1 week. The black spots literally just fell off!!

Black seed oil

Posted by LouLou on Sep 28, 2012

I really love this oil. While I dont think it is a cure all as they claim I think it helps alot. I believe that it helps kill the bugs in your body (not sure if that is true though). It helped me with alot of aches and pains that I had and when I initially started on it was like a liquid miracle. It makes your hair thick and lustrous and is generally a very good tonic. It tastes fine a bit spicy.