Amazing Herbs, Black Seed, Premium 100% Pure Cold-Pressed Black Cumin Seed Oil, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1846130 on May 11, 2012

Fresh smell and fresh spicy taste, I bought it for my daughter's asthma treatment, I has been told that it helps, not completely, but at least should be some improvement. Black cumin seed oil contains dithymoquinone, which protects from histamine-induced bronchial spasms (explaining its use to relieve the symptoms of asthma, bronchitis, and coughing). It also contains melantine. Melanthin is toxic in large doses, take only one-two teaspoons of the oil every day to relief conditions.

I love this oil

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on Feb 11, 2013

I recently added this oil to our supplement regime. This oil is extensively researched and it has amazing health properties. It has really helped my autistic son. With this he is happier and displays less anxiety. We all are seeing more improvements in our sleep and mood. We take 2 teaspoon 2x. We feel calmer, happier, more energy, it has made a difference in my bronchitis as well as asthma symptoms. We massage with this oil and it helps significantly with pain. The pain in my fingers and joints are going away. Most importantly, we can feel the difference it makes. The Amazing Herb oil is very good quality. I recently bought the Brand Sweet Sunnah which is organic and cold press. It seems a bit fresher but I still believe Amazing Herb Black Seed Oil still deserves 5 star.

The BEST black cumin oil I´ve ever had!!!

Posted by Reviewer1439555 on Jan 16, 2013

I tested a lot black seed oils in germany before with no noticeable effect. i felt no difference. But after taking this one or two days, my bronchial disorders went away! The effect is huge and fast. Also very gentle on stomach and good for skin and hair! Won´t live without!!! Highly recommend this to everyone with bronchial problems!!!

Melanoma on dog

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Nov 28, 2012

I was shocked at how quickly the skin lesions (looked like melanoma) on my dog cleared up after i rubbed this oil on him 3 times a day for only 1 week. The black spots literally just fell off!!

1 tsp daily - just do it!

Posted by 5597298140387447967 on Sep 17, 2014

This black seed oil was sought out for the purpose of balancing hormones (post hysterectomy). I had given up, just tried this as a last ditch effort. Amazingly, this product has done just that, balanced my hormones. Prior to this I had been to 4 doctors, tried numerous prescriptions -- all had disastrous side effects for me...chest pain, etc. This black seed oil which I have taken for two months has boosted libido, restored a feeling of vitality, and brought a feeling of "life" to places that had no such feeling. All I can say is try it. Once you start realizing the benefits, you will love the taste! :)