Melanoma on dog

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Nov 28, 2012

I was shocked at how quickly the skin lesions (looked like melanoma) on my dog cleared up after i rubbed this oil on him 3 times a day for only 1 week. The black spots literally just fell off!!

black seed

Posted by Reviewer2148622 on Dec 24, 2014

I have used this off and on for several years. Helped my asthma a lot. For shoulder pain or knee pain rub it on for relief. When I take it by mouth I mix it with a little honey or coconut oil-the taste is a little spicy-had a sore throat last night--burning-took some black seed, slept in comfort. I'm 84 and retired RN so only take things that are safe and work--this works. You don't need much so it does last longer.

black seed oil

Posted by Reviewer2183128 on Dec 27, 2012

I think this tastes like turpentine. I can manage to drink it in tea with a bit of stevia. I have yet to determine if it's effective for anything. However unexplainably, I did have a swollen knee (like water over the knee) and the right lymph gland under my chin swell following about 5 days use. No other symptoms of illness of any sort, the knee and gland stayed swollen for 3 days, again not sick at all. I suspect black seed oil maybe helped my immune system fight some sort of infection and thats only a personal assumption. I make no medical claims here at all. I found a helpful article at amazing herbs called "ARTICLE: Black Seed Oil - Current Research". you can google it. starts out with..."Recently scientists around the world have confirmed the anti-bacterial and anti-mycotic effects of black seed oil. " I am going to continue to test this out another week.

Black seed oil

Posted by LouLou on Sep 28, 2012

I really love this oil. While I dont think it is a cure all as they claim I think it helps alot. I believe that it helps kill the bugs in your body (not sure if that is true though). It helped me with alot of aches and pains that I had and when I initially started on it was like a liquid miracle. It makes your hair thick and lustrous and is generally a very good tonic. It tastes fine a bit spicy.

Amazing oil! Helps with skin, pain, inflammation and more!

Posted by 5407917945385245687 on Apr 08, 2015

I have been using this oil for maybe 2 months now and I love it. I use it as a sunblock and also ingest it, although I find the taste VERY strong. I sent one to my dad who has had bad back pain and also had not been able to turn his head at the neck and had to turn at the waist if he wanted to look back. He applied just a liitle bit of this oil on his neck the night he received it and the next day he could turn his head!! He is very happy with it. Also when he feels pain anywhere he rubs a little oil and the pain goes away. He is also putting it on his skin (he developed some weird allergy to sunlight) and the sunlight does not bother him as much any more. This oil is really worth trying!

No more LPR (Silent Reflux)

Posted by 5152298015251263296 on Oct 05, 2015

I have been suffering with a chronic cough, runny nose and feeling like there is mucous stuck in my throat for 8 months. Six weeks ago, after many trips to different doctors, an ENT doctor finally correctly diagnosed me as having LPR or Silent Reflux. I cut out so much food and drink from my diet and it helped considerably, but it didn't go way completely. After just THREE doses of Black Seed Oil with Manuka Honey, my cough, runny nose and mucous throat are gone! I'm amazed with this product and I'm telling everyone I know about it so you better get yours soon before it's all sold out!

perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1557306 on Jun 29, 2012

this oil is great! i use it on everything from dry skin, tootaches, insect bites and sore muscles. i also take 1-2 tablespoons daily, especially if i'm developing a cold, fever or sore throat. great price for such a large supply.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2886085 on Jun 06, 2015

This oil is magic. It has improved my sleep, it seems to burns fat around stomach, it gives energy and cleans the whole digestive system. I will use it the rest of my life. One teaspoon a day is enough.

Black Cumin Oil

Posted by Reviewer2772891 on May 13, 2009

I read several articles about this amazing oil. I first heard of it in an article about the work they were doing in cancer prevention with this oil. As I read more about all the things that it can do for you I knew that I had to start taking it for prevention and general well being. I trust Iherb to pick a good product that we can use. All you have to do is read about Black Cumin Oil on google to find out all about it. Jim Rogers Australia

Best of all!

Posted by Reviewer3247212 on Feb 25, 2014

This is such a good product for a general well being. Take it first thing in the morning, one spoon and you'll see how your health improve. I have been reordering for my whole family!