Wonderful product.

Posted by 5375339086477066371 on Dec 12, 2015

It tastes REALLY bad, but is indeed potent and the real thing. The price is affordable, too. I'm becoming a regular user of this oil. I think it helps with detox and general well-being. I also apply it to my skin, it feels so good and makes the skin just glow!

It is what the name says-amazing

Posted by Reviewer2230538 on Jan 18, 2012

this product is truly quite amazing; helps with eczema

Ancient Gem

Posted by Reviewer2617499 on May 23, 2015

Fabulous product. Within 24 hours of taking this product a long term persistent cough disappeared. Highly rate it.

So I don't know if it works...

Posted by 5496453647664071361 on Jan 07, 2014

I don't know if it works as a magical cure for every illness BUT! I can't point my finger on it but I definitely feel there was a change in my body and the way it fights diseases, so i guess it helped my immune system. The taste isn't that great - pretty nasty I must say. I take it with a big spoon of honey, because I can't tolerate it any other way. Also, sometimes it "stays" in your stomach for a whole day, and I can still feel the taste of it - like some sort of indigestion/acid reflux (just the taste of the oil though, not that anything is actually coming up) With that being said Me and my mom have already ordered our second bottle so you could say we are content.

Unsure, dislike the smell

Posted by ChisaHolly on Nov 29, 2014

I did have high hopes when I decided to buy this, after reading on it online. I bought it mainly for eczema issues (red bumps with liquid), maybe it works better for dry type of eczema?! Anyway, I did try a few times on my skin, it did have a very slight burning feeling but it goes away quickly. Not sure if it helps, I felt I am getting more tiny goosebump type bumps, not sure if it is related, so I stopped using it on my skin. I tried one teaspoon once. The smell is horrible, like petrol. But it does goes away after awhile. I am unsure if I will buy again. I now used it on my face sometimes, and my ears which are having weepy eczema issues. I do not use it on my body now.

Very strong

Posted by 4621771708308357762 on Apr 05, 2016

I would just like to offer a word of warning. I also found the taste of the oil very strong and pungent and not easy to swallow. I started gradually with 1/4 teaspoon in honey and built up over a few days. Yesterday I took a teaspoon with honey but it burned my throat and gullet badly and made me feel quite sick. I had to suck on ice all night and even today it feels inflamed. I think it may be wiser to take this in tablet form.

Could Not Stand the Taste

Posted by Reviewer2767840 on Nov 24, 2009

Added a little to my tea, at the advice of someone, and could not stand the taste. Burped and had gas all night ... UGH! Maybe I'll try the capsules.

Very healthy stuff

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Oct 20, 2008

I like it to get the healty LA an ALA with only one teaspoon of the black seed oil a day. I take it with dinner and keep on using it! Most people only talk about EPA and DHA and GLA, but don't forget these.

Amazing Black Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer1796419 on Jun 09, 2010

Used it with the Emu Oil to make a hair growth product Love it...

This is not "Solvent Free"

Posted by 5616587211829519513 on May 14, 2014

I don't believe this product. This is not "Solvent Free".