Very healthy stuff

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Oct 20, 2008

I like it to get the healty LA an ALA with only one teaspoon of the black seed oil a day. I take it with dinner and keep on using it! Most people only talk about EPA and DHA and GLA, but don't forget these.

Could Not Stand the Taste

Posted by Reviewer2767840 on Nov 24, 2009

Added a little to my tea, at the advice of someone, and could not stand the taste. Burped and had gas all night ... UGH! Maybe I'll try the capsules.

Excellent

Posted by Nashila on Oct 10, 2012

I love this product very much! Definitely would order more. Pls don't stop bring in this product. Thanks.

It is what the name says-amazing

Posted by Reviewer2230538 on Jan 18, 2012

this product is truly quite amazing; helps with eczema

Energy felt

Posted by 5488981575398202688 on Apr 07, 2016

I have Rheumatoid Arthiritis and I started one spoon a day when recommended by a friend. I feel generally more energetic and my wrist is less inflamed. I felt it's working because when I forgot to take it for 3-4 days I felt more tired and more inflamed. I'd say it's a pretty visible result, compared to other supplements. I recommended to my friends and bought a bottle for each of my parents. My dad is using it between his Chemotherapy and on his skin.

not by itself on an empty stomach!!!

Posted by Choimin on Jun 16, 2016

I have done some readings and found out about this miracle oil, which was used and buried with King Tut. In some websites, they might tell you to take it on an empty stomach 1-3 times a day. DON'T! Don't take it by itself, especially on an empty stomach. My father did and he vomited a lot!!! Mix it with some juices to dilute it. I found out that it works well when mix with some honey or in my case I used ginger syrup. This is a wonderful product! Some people didn't know how to use and took it on their empty stomach, got vomited and rated this one star! You need to learn the proper way to use this. This oil has help me much with my sinus problems. I've read that this could help to fight many cancer as well as improve your immune system! hope this help!

Very Strong

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Feb 24, 2015

I will not lie. This has a strong nasty medicinal taste. I use just a little in salad with vinegar on occasion because it is so healthy for the body. If it were not for that, I would not bother. One bottle goes along way. Just think of it as medicine the body wants and needs. I suggest putting a bit in smoothies, for example peanut butter smoothie or green smoothie, to mask the taste of it.

So I don't know if it works...

Posted by 5496453647664071361 on Jan 07, 2014

I don't know if it works as a magical cure for every illness BUT! I can't point my finger on it but I definitely feel there was a change in my body and the way it fights diseases, so i guess it helped my immune system. The taste isn't that great - pretty nasty I must say. I take it with a big spoon of honey, because I can't tolerate it any other way. Also, sometimes it "stays" in your stomach for a whole day, and I can still feel the taste of it - like some sort of indigestion/acid reflux (just the taste of the oil though, not that anything is actually coming up) With that being said Me and my mom have already ordered our second bottle so you could say we are content.

Product is great, but seal was broken.

Posted by Reviewer2145899 on May 17, 2014

I love BSO, but I am going to buy the capsules from now on. Every time I buy it, the seal is broken - I'm guessing because it's a thick oil. I encourage everyone to try BSO!

Unsure, dislike the smell

Posted by ChisaHolly on Nov 29, 2014

I did have high hopes when I decided to buy this, after reading on it online. I bought it mainly for eczema issues (red bumps with liquid), maybe it works better for dry type of eczema?! Anyway, I did try a few times on my skin, it did have a very slight burning feeling but it goes away quickly. Not sure if it helps, I felt I am getting more tiny goosebump type bumps, not sure if it is related, so I stopped using it on my skin. I tried one teaspoon once. The smell is horrible, like petrol. But it does goes away after awhile. I am unsure if I will buy again. I now used it on my face sometimes, and my ears which are having weepy eczema issues. I do not use it on my body now.