Could Not Stand the Taste

Posted by Reviewer2767840 on Nov 24, 2009

Added a little to my tea, at the advice of someone, and could not stand the taste. Burped and had gas all night ... UGH! Maybe I'll try the capsules.

Excellent

Posted by Nashila on Oct 10, 2012

I love this product very much! Definitely would order more. Pls don't stop bring in this product. Thanks.

It is what the name says-amazing

Posted by Reviewer2230538 on Jan 18, 2012

this product is truly quite amazing; helps with eczema

Very Strong

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Feb 24, 2015

I will not lie. This has a strong nasty medicinal taste. I use just a little in salad with vinegar on occasion because it is so healthy for the body. If it were not for that, I would not bother. One bottle goes along way. Just think of it as medicine the body wants and needs. I suggest putting a bit in smoothies, for example peanut butter smoothie or green smoothie, to mask the taste of it.

Wonderful product.

Posted by 5375339086477066371 on Dec 12, 2015

It tastes REALLY bad, but is indeed potent and the real thing. The price is affordable, too. I'm becoming a regular user of this oil. I think it helps with detox and general well-being. I also apply it to my skin, it feels so good and makes the skin just glow!

So I don't know if it works...

Posted by 5496453647664071361 on Jan 07, 2014

I don't know if it works as a magical cure for every illness BUT! I can't point my finger on it but I definitely feel there was a change in my body and the way it fights diseases, so i guess it helped my immune system. The taste isn't that great - pretty nasty I must say. I take it with a big spoon of honey, because I can't tolerate it any other way. Also, sometimes it "stays" in your stomach for a whole day, and I can still feel the taste of it - like some sort of indigestion/acid reflux (just the taste of the oil though, not that anything is actually coming up) With that being said Me and my mom have already ordered our second bottle so you could say we are content.

Product is great, but seal was broken.

Posted by Reviewer2145899 on May 17, 2014

I love BSO, but I am going to buy the capsules from now on. Every time I buy it, the seal is broken - I'm guessing because it's a thick oil. I encourage everyone to try BSO!

Jane Courter

Posted by Reviewer1169576 on Jan 22, 2016

not sure how i feel about this one.....have experienced some burning in the gut....but reading about it's value i will continue with it.....i find it easier on a full stomach.....

Unsure, dislike the smell

Posted by ChisaHolly on Nov 29, 2014

I did have high hopes when I decided to buy this, after reading on it online. I bought it mainly for eczema issues (red bumps with liquid), maybe it works better for dry type of eczema?! Anyway, I did try a few times on my skin, it did have a very slight burning feeling but it goes away quickly. Not sure if it helps, I felt I am getting more tiny goosebump type bumps, not sure if it is related, so I stopped using it on my skin. I tried one teaspoon once. The smell is horrible, like petrol. But it does goes away after awhile. I am unsure if I will buy again. I now used it on my face sometimes, and my ears which are having weepy eczema issues. I do not use it on my body now.

This is not "Solvent Free"

Posted by 5616587211829519513 on May 14, 2014

I don't believe this product. This is not "Solvent Free".