worked

Posted by Reviewer1859201 on Nov 11, 2014

had a bit of a sore throat, gargled with this oil once at it went away. I think it is very heating though in the traditional medicine sense, something to be aware of

The cure for everything

Posted by 5426603996515031139 on Oct 12, 2014

I've only been using it for 2 weeks and I've noticed that I feel more energetic than usual!

1 tsp daily - just do it!

Posted by 5597298140387447967 on Sep 17, 2014

This black seed oil was sought out for the purpose of balancing hormones (post hysterectomy). I had given up, just tried this as a last ditch effort. Amazingly, this product has done just that, balanced my hormones. Prior to this I had been to 4 doctors, tried numerous prescriptions -- all had disastrous side effects for me...chest pain, etc. This black seed oil which I have taken for two months has boosted libido, restored a feeling of vitality, and brought a feeling of "life" to places that had no such feeling. All I can say is try it. Once you start realizing the benefits, you will love the taste! :)

Cold-Pressed Goodness

Posted by 5674108705367653779 on Jul 30, 2014

I take 1 tsp every morning before breakfast for vitality.

Product is great, but seal was broken.

Posted by Reviewer2145899 on May 17, 2014

I love BSO, but I am going to buy the capsules from now on. Every time I buy it, the seal is broken - I'm guessing because it's a thick oil. I encourage everyone to try BSO!

Best oil

Posted by Reviewer2022300 on May 15, 2014

The black seed oil is so good for balancing hormones and to keep one from getting sick. The taste is not good, but I will take a teaspoon daily anyways!

This is not "Solvent Free"

Posted by 5616587211829519513 on May 14, 2014

I don't believe this product. This is not "Solvent Free".

Black Seed With a Bite!

Posted by Reviewer3247496 on May 02, 2014

Wow, what can I say except the taste is awful unlike anything I've ever experienced:( Acrid for sure. Somewhat disappointed here. Had such high hopes for this product after reading so many reviews and online websites. I haven't taken it in quite a while; actually was getting ill with the 'Coxsackie virus' so quite taking it. To be fair haven't given the product a fair trial. Thinking of just using it as an oil pull.

ok

Posted by Viktorija on Apr 15, 2014

ok

Improves flavour of food

Posted by Reviewer1670267 on Mar 06, 2014

Unusual flavour which is not hard to get used to. I put a few drops into my rice vermicelli soup and it enhanced the taste.