Could Not Stand the Taste

Posted by Reviewer2767840 on Nov 24, 2009

Added a little to my tea, at the advice of someone, and could not stand the taste. Burped and had gas all night ... UGH! Maybe I'll try the capsules.

It is what the name says-amazing

Posted by Reviewer2230538 on Jan 18, 2012

this product is truly quite amazing; helps with eczema

not by itself on an empty stomach!!!

Posted by Choimin on Jun 16, 2016

I have done some readings and found out about this miracle oil, which was used and buried with King Tut. In some websites, they might tell you to take it on an empty stomach 1-3 times a day. DON'T! Don't take it by itself, especially on an empty stomach. My father did and he vomited a lot!!! Mix it with some juices to dilute it. I found out that it works well when mix with some honey or in my case I used ginger syrup. This is a wonderful product! Some people didn't know how to use and took it on their empty stomach, got vomited and rated this one star! You need to learn the proper way to use this. This oil has help me much with my sinus problems. I've read that this could help to fight many cancer as well as improve your immune system! hope this help!

Wonderful product.

Posted by 5375339086477066371 on Dec 12, 2015

It tastes REALLY bad, but is indeed potent and the real thing. The price is affordable, too. I'm becoming a regular user of this oil. I think it helps with detox and general well-being. I also apply it to my skin, it feels so good and makes the skin just glow!

Ancient Gem

Posted by Reviewer2617499 on May 23, 2015

Fabulous product. Within 24 hours of taking this product a long term persistent cough disappeared. Highly rate it.

It really works

Posted by 4714485154372246792 on Feb 21, 2015

My sore on my head simply mostly gone after having one bottle of this plus. One day my son keep on coughing since the morning and I give three drops to him, his cough almost stopped completely immediately. After a while he cough again after having some sweet drinks, I give him another few drops and he immediately stop coughing. It is really amazing!_

Good for everything

Posted by 5640112758120702667 on Dec 09, 2016

Fantastic oil good for everything perfect for hair,Eczema,skin,for your health just mix it with manuka honey and drink it two times in the morning and before sleeping

So I don't know if it works...

Posted by 5496453647664071361 on Jan 07, 2014

I don't know if it works as a magical cure for every illness BUT! I can't point my finger on it but I definitely feel there was a change in my body and the way it fights diseases, so i guess it helped my immune system. The taste isn't that great - pretty nasty I must say. I take it with a big spoon of honey, because I can't tolerate it any other way. Also, sometimes it "stays" in your stomach for a whole day, and I can still feel the taste of it - like some sort of indigestion/acid reflux (just the taste of the oil though, not that anything is actually coming up) With that being said Me and my mom have already ordered our second bottle so you could say we are content.

Unsure, dislike the smell

Posted by ChisaHolly on Nov 29, 2014

I did have high hopes when I decided to buy this, after reading on it online. I bought it mainly for eczema issues (red bumps with liquid), maybe it works better for dry type of eczema?! Anyway, I did try a few times on my skin, it did have a very slight burning feeling but it goes away quickly. Not sure if it helps, I felt I am getting more tiny goosebump type bumps, not sure if it is related, so I stopped using it on my skin. I tried one teaspoon once. The smell is horrible, like petrol. But it does goes away after awhile. I am unsure if I will buy again. I now used it on my face sometimes, and my ears which are having weepy eczema issues. I do not use it on my body now.

This is not "Solvent Free"

Posted by 5616587211829519513 on May 14, 2014

I don't believe this product. This is not "Solvent Free".