お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Amazing Herbs, Black Seed, Premium 100% Pure Cold-Pressed Black Cumin Seed Oil, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

good news

Posted by Reviewer2345516 on Jun 26, 2010

I do feel different and i also use it on my skin where it is the driest. finally something that works and is natural.

Overall

Posted by Reviewer1159639 on Apr 06, 2013

Can't explain, gives one more stability, not just in a slight mood improvement but overall a subtle feeling of vitality.

Amazing oil! Helps with skin, pain, inflammation and more!

Posted by 5407917945385245687 on Apr 08, 2015

I have been using this oil for maybe 2 months now and I love it. I use it as a sunblock and also ingest it, although I find the taste VERY strong. I sent one to my dad who has had bad back pain and also had not been able to turn his head at the neck and had to turn at the waist if he wanted to look back. He applied just a liitle bit of this oil on his neck the night he received it and the next day he could turn his head!! He is very happy with it. Also when he feels pain anywhere he rubs a little oil and the pain goes away. He is also putting it on his skin (he developed some weird allergy to sunlight) and the sunlight does not bother him as much any more. This oil is really worth trying!

Amazing Herbs, Black Seed, Cold-Pressed Oil, 8 fl.oz (240 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1999653 on May 29, 2010

I've also just started using this highly recommended Black Seed herb. I chose the oil because of my finding information about its' benefits- its' versatility and health-sustaining ability. I also recommended it to a friend to help with healing her fibromyalgia. Thank You.

Very healthy stuff

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Oct 20, 2008

I like it to get the healty LA an ALA with only one teaspoon of the black seed oil a day. I take it with dinner and keep on using it! Most people only talk about EPA and DHA and GLA, but don't forget these.