Energy felt

Posted by 5488981575398202688 on Apr 07, 2016

I have Rheumatoid Arthiritis and I started one spoon a day when recommended by a friend. I feel generally more energetic and my wrist is less inflamed. I felt it's working because when I forgot to take it for 3-4 days I felt more tired and more inflamed. I'd say it's a pretty visible result, compared to other supplements. I recommended to my friends and bought a bottle for each of my parents. My dad is using it between his Chemotherapy and on his skin.

Excellent

Posted by Nashila on Oct 10, 2012

I love this product very much! Definitely would order more. Pls don't stop bring in this product. Thanks.

Use it for everything!

Posted by 5622364751045790136 on Sep 24, 2016

Good quality, internal and external use. I take a spoon of oil twice daily follow up with a spoon of honey. Use it on my face and makes it soft, moisture and glowing! Cures everything but death according to the Koran.

Very Strong

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Feb 24, 2015

I will not lie. This has a strong nasty medicinal taste. I use just a little in salad with vinegar on occasion because it is so healthy for the body. If it were not for that, I would not bother. One bottle goes along way. Just think of it as medicine the body wants and needs. I suggest putting a bit in smoothies, for example peanut butter smoothie or green smoothie, to mask the taste of it.

Awesome product

Posted by 5287340315918869455 on Aug 25, 2016

Since I started this product both my blood sugar and my blood pressure are starting going back very close to normal level. I love it.

Improves flavour of food

Posted by Reviewer1670267 on Mar 06, 2014

Unusual flavour which is not hard to get used to. I put a few drops into my rice vermicelli soup and it enhanced the taste.

Product is great, but seal was broken.

Posted by Reviewer2145899 on May 17, 2014

I love BSO, but I am going to buy the capsules from now on. Every time I buy it, the seal is broken - I'm guessing because it's a thick oil. I encourage everyone to try BSO!

smells and tastes like petrol...

Posted by 4928713545470279954 on Apr 05, 2016

I'm actually too scared to ingest this... It smells and looks like something I'd fill my car up with. I want to believe the hype and just drink it but I can't do it.... Considering mixing with honey to dilute the strength a bit.

OK product

Posted by Reviewer2353633 on Feb 20, 2011

I used this product on my skin. It made my skin feel smooth and moisturized.

Jane Courter

Posted by Reviewer1169576 on Jan 22, 2016

not sure how i feel about this one.....have experienced some burning in the gut....but reading about it's value i will continue with it.....i find it easier on a full stomach.....