Product is great, but seal was broken.

Posted by Reviewer2145899 on May 17, 2014

I love BSO, but I am going to buy the capsules from now on. Every time I buy it, the seal is broken - I'm guessing because it's a thick oil. I encourage everyone to try BSO!

Unsure, dislike the smell

Posted by ChisaHolly on Nov 29, 2014

I did have high hopes when I decided to buy this, after reading on it online. I bought it mainly for eczema issues (red bumps with liquid), maybe it works better for dry type of eczema?! Anyway, I did try a few times on my skin, it did have a very slight burning feeling but it goes away quickly. Not sure if it helps, I felt I am getting more tiny goosebump type bumps, not sure if it is related, so I stopped using it on my skin. I tried one teaspoon once. The smell is horrible, like petrol. But it does goes away after awhile. I am unsure if I will buy again. I now used it on my face sometimes, and my ears which are having weepy eczema issues. I do not use it on my body now.

OK product

Posted by Reviewer2353633 on Feb 20, 2011

I used this product on my skin. It made my skin feel smooth and moisturized.

This is not "Solvent Free"

Posted by 5616587211829519513 on May 14, 2014

I don't believe this product. This is not "Solvent Free".

Best oil

Posted by Reviewer2022300 on May 15, 2014

The black seed oil is so good for balancing hormones and to keep one from getting sick. The taste is not good, but I will take a teaspoon daily anyways!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Nov 25, 2014

I take this in the morning - after stopping all coffee and caffeine products. Follow it with Barlean's Olive leaf extract and Starwest Botanicals Green Power mixed powder. -all available from iHerb. It's a greatnutritive wake-me-up. On the second bottle now. It also dissolved a wart on the skin. Nice.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2131314 on Jan 03, 2015

I also, take this everyday with honey and I feel like it is doing me a lot of good. I still have a considerable amount of inflammation but it seems like I am getting better and better.

ill never stop using this

Posted by 5004655125351376108 on Jan 09, 2016

is very good quality ... i can take this with empty stomach ... and i feel so good when i use it. i use 1tsp morning and 1 tsp before bed.

Black seed

Posted by 5183940820292826937 on Aug 09, 2016

So far so good !

good product

Posted by 4978746324292559156 on Jan 08, 2015

very happy with this product