OK product

Posted by Reviewer2353633 on Feb 20, 2011

I used this product on my skin. It made my skin feel smooth and moisturized.

Best oil

Posted by Reviewer2022300 on May 15, 2014

The black seed oil is so good for balancing hormones and to keep one from getting sick. The taste is not good, but I will take a teaspoon daily anyways!

ill never stop using this

Posted by 5004655125351376108 on Jan 09, 2016

is very good quality ... i can take this with empty stomach ... and i feel so good when i use it. i use 1tsp morning and 1 tsp before bed.

Energy felt

Posted by 5488981575398202688 on Apr 07, 2016

I have Rheumatoid Arthiritis and I started one spoon a day when recommended by a friend. I feel generally more energetic and my wrist is less inflamed. I felt it's working because when I forgot to take it for 3-4 days I felt more tired and more inflamed. I'd say it's a pretty visible result, compared to other supplements. I recommended to my friends and bought a bottle for each of my parents. My dad is using it between his Chemotherapy and on his skin.

not by itself on an empty stomach!!!

Posted by Choimin on Jun 16, 2016

I have done some readings and found out about this miracle oil, which was used and buried with King Tut. In some websites, they might tell you to take it on an empty stomach 1-3 times a day. DON'T! Don't take it by itself, especially on an empty stomach. My father did and he vomited a lot!!! Mix it with some juices to dilute it. I found out that it works well when mix with some honey or in my case I used ginger syrup. This is a wonderful product! Some people didn't know how to use and took it on their empty stomach, got vomited and rated this one star! You need to learn the proper way to use this. This oil has help me much with my sinus problems. I've read that this could help to fight many cancer as well as improve your immune system! hope this help!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Nov 25, 2014

I take this in the morning - after stopping all coffee and caffeine products. Follow it with Barlean's Olive leaf extract and Starwest Botanicals Green Power mixed powder. -all available from iHerb. It's a greatnutritive wake-me-up. On the second bottle now. It also dissolved a wart on the skin. Nice.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2131314 on Jan 03, 2015

I also, take this everyday with honey and I feel like it is doing me a lot of good. I still have a considerable amount of inflammation but it seems like I am getting better and better.

good product

Posted by 4978746324292559156 on Jan 08, 2015

very happy with this product

Cold-Pressed Goodness

Posted by 5674108705367653779 on Jul 30, 2014

I take 1 tsp every morning before breakfast for vitality.

Improves flavour of food

Posted by Reviewer1670267 on Mar 06, 2014

Unusual flavour which is not hard to get used to. I put a few drops into my rice vermicelli soup and it enhanced the taste.